Friends pay tribute to pregnant dead in Victoria and baby remains hospitalized
The girl was born after an emergency delivery on Tuesday (14) and had two cardiac arrests.
Victory SheetVictory SheetThe baby is in Hucam / Photo: ReproductionThe newborn named Laura remains hospitalized at the Hospital das Clínicas, in Vitória.This Wednesday (15), according to officials, in the morning family members went to the scene to closely monitor the situation of the child, but did not speak to the press.The girl was born after an emergency delivery on Tuesday (14) and had two cardiac arrests.She is considered premature because her mother, Pamela Soares, 23, was seven months pregnant.Pamela died after being shot dead while watching TV at home in Gurigica, Victoria.A relative of the child said only that her condition is serious , but could not provide more information about the medical procedures performed.The baby is admitted to the Intensive Care Unit and, according to Hucam officials, can only be visited by grandparents or the father.Victory SheetVictory SheetThe pregnant woman was taken to hospital for a cesarean section to be performed...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- CNG Conversion - What It Is, How To
- Dollar falls to R $ 3.85 and falls for the second week in a row
- "The Incredibles" debuts in search of records
- Boeing raises forecast of aircraft demand to $ 6.3 tri in 20 years
- Santo Andr? records traffic with 7 km of congestion at 10:54 pm.
- If it were in force, agreement between UN and FIFA barred Russian Cup
- Traveler Room Vaccination Service Returns to Standard Time
- School has no money to buy lunch in Planaltina (GO)
- Diadema records traffic with 3 km of congestion at 4:54 pm.
- Video: Burglars roll over stolen car during police chase at SIA
- Vantage Drilling wins $ 622 million in arbitration against Petrobras
- Mother's Day will have revenues R $ 1 billion higher in 2018, provides Fecomercio
- UnB students invade FNDE headquarters to demand more resources
- Queue for boarding the ferry is 1 hour and a half
- Does work card serve as proof for social security?
- President says BC Japan will eventually need to consider normalizing monetary policy
- PBH will set up a center to welcome homeless people
- Floods leave dozens dead in North Korea
- Brazilians create prototype vaccine against meningitis and Zika
- Police seize drugs and anabolic drugs in PR