Sleep: Check Out 10 Benefits Of A Good Night's Sleep!
Preventing serious illness, strengthening, controlling emotions and increasing creativity are some of the benefits of sleeping well.
Victory SheetVictory SheetA bad night's sleep compromises the development during the day generating serious problems.Many people suffer from lack of a well slept night.The daily rush, stress, worries and physical inactivity are factors that affect sleep.However, sleeping well is essential for quality of life and good health.We spend approximately one third of our lives sleeping.Sleeping well is essential for many functions of the human body, including mental and physical performance, strengthening our immune system, and the formation of various hormones in the deepest REM phase of sleep.According to the nutrologist, J Bussade, sleep is essential for the maintenance of the human body."When we sleep our immune system strengthens, there is the secretion and release of hormones during sleep, such as growth hormone, for example," he says.Other benefits of quality sleep are improved memory and relaxation and rest of the muscles.Sleeping well can also help control emotions, help ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Albinas turn climbers to denounce persecution in Africa
- Ukraine turns back on death of Russian journalist: \ 'He's alive '
- Gang arrested suspected of threatening Duque de Caxias merchants
- Abílio Diniz: crisis in Brazil is political and not economic
- Driver without driving bonnet car in BH
- Action in Cracolândia ends in turmoil this Thursday
- FGTS Earnings Distribution - Accounting Moment # 18
- Average annual compensation of Vale directors more than doubles in 2017 to R $ 12.4 million
- SP City Council releases trucks, but car caster is worth again
- Find out what are the traffic violations most committed by Goiás
- Danger: Mag? residents fear bridge collapse
- Diadema records traffic with 5 km of congestion at 1:55 pm.
- Natura forecasts consolidated EBITDA of at least R $ 3.1 billion in 2022
- US spending suspends transfer of wounded Haitians to country
- Soldier Receives World's First Total Penis and Scrotum Transplant
- Minister withdraws from STF lawsuit against Tiririca for alleged sexual harassment
- In RS, police reinforce policing in park
- School route robberies in Vila Velha scare parents and students
- “New” Bidding Law will be discussed in Brasilia with two hearings this week
- To strengthen Lucas Vergílio, Armando Vergílio will be candidate for state deputy