The controversial tweet that prompted Elon Musk and Tesla to be investigated in the US
Elon Musk announced on Twitter that he intends to take his automotive and energy storage company off the New York Stock Exchange.
Creator of companies like Paypal, Space X and Tesla, Elon Musk has announced that he plans to take his automotive and energy storage company off the stock market.ReutersTwitter's 280 characters were enough for South African billionaire Elon Musk to get involved in controversy and create trouble for himself and his business twice in the last two months.In July, he used the social network to call a "pedophile" one of the divers helping rescue the coach and 12 cave-bound boys in Thailand.The post came after the diver said the businessman's proposal to use a mini-submarine in the race was a "marketing scam."In the face of criticism, Musk apologized.Last Tuesday, the businessman tweeted that he is planning to take Tesla, the US-based automotive and energy storage company, from the stock market.The message, posted August 7, has been retweeted 16,000 times and has won over 86,000 likes.About six thousand people commented on the publication.On Monday, 13, Musk had to publish a not...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Cielo will pay R $ 3.5 billion in dividends and interest on equity for 2018
- Florianópolis - SC has 25 km of traffic at the moment.
- Pregnant dies in serious accident on Audifax Barcelos highway in Serra
- Federal court determines return of prosecutor Eduardo Nepomuceno
- How to maximize revenue for accounting firms?
- Dog attacks child in ES
- Lula can be registered as a candidate even arrested, says Jobim
- Action arrests suspect of leading drug trafficking in Baixada Fluminense
- Iran transferred missiles to Iraq in warning of enemies, sources say
- Gaucho government withdraws Banrisul stock offer
- More than a thousand Armed Forces men remain in Rocinha
- Errata: Operation Target, Laurence Casagrande is taken to PF in SP
- Video shows action arresting alleged CCP leader in Paraguay
- IMC rescinds merger agreement with Sapore after audit
- In Mexico, fake news makers increase efforts before election
- TJ-RS partially upholds lawsuit against Marchezan Anti-Vandalism law
- Demonstration of truckers at Marginal Tietê in SP
- Senator Eduardo Lopes states that federal intervention in RJ should not be restricted to the capital
- Mayor indicted for journalist murder resigns
- Outlaw man is arrested in rising sun