Lula's candidacy will be registered without criminal record
Former president's lawyer says electoral law mandates to include criminal record of candidate's state of electoral domicile
Former president arrested since April 7 after conviction in 2nd instanceRodolfo Buhrer / Reuters - 28.03.2018The application to the Planalto Palace of former President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva will be filed on Wednesday (15) in the TSE (Superior Electoral Court) only with the criminal records of Sao Paulo, one of the lawyers of the petista, Luiz Fernando Pereira.Lula's candidacy record, which will be formalized at the TSE at 6 pm, is mobilizing thousands of supporters of the former president, who since the beginning of the week have come to Brasilia to defend the possibility of the petista running.A major act is expected in front of the court at the time of application registration.So far, ten candidates have already applied .In practice, the initiative to use only São Paulo's criminal record will initially present the former president as a clean record for electoral purposes because he has no conviction in the state.This is because the conviction against Lula in the cas...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- See what opens and closes this holiday in SP
- Brazil has over 10,000 cases of femicide pending in court
- Friends try to find hidden treasure in Minas Gerais
- Stronger Q1 GDP Dads and April Service Dads Raise UK High Interest Bets
- Order of projects in the City Council generates noise in negotiations
- São Bernardo do Campo records traffic with 84 km of congestion at 19:54.
- Curitiba - PR has 69 km of traffic at the moment.
- 73% of paulistanos would trade car for better public transport
- Operation carried out on old irons of Sergipe and Bahia arrests 14 people
- Trump approves use of experimental medication in terminally ill patient
- Schools create new tools to tackle bullying
- STJ allows remedy patent break $ 21,000 per unit
- Violence marks student protest against bus price increase in Florian?polis
- Watch BA Record reports - Block 1 - 11/06/18
- São Bernardo do Campo records traffic with 49 km of congestion at 9:55 am.
- Antonio Anastasia talks about lowering gas prices
- Microsoft makes higher than expected profit driven by cloud computing
- Lula lawyers ask for freedom of former president
- IEA reduces forecast for US oil production growth by 2019
- For the second time, Gilmar Mendes orders Paulo Preto to be released