Marfrig expects Keystone sale in coming weeks
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - The sale of Marfrig's North American Keystone unit is expected to be announced "at the latest" in the coming weeks, said the chief financial officer of the Brazilian company ...
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - The sale of Marfrig's North American Keystone unit is expected to be announced "at the latest" in the coming weeks, Brazilian CFO Eduardo Miron said on Wednesday.The board of the world's second largest beef processor is on Wednesday in the United States discussing negotiations for the sale of the unit that supplies food to chains of restaurants and restaurants."We are doing our (second quarter) earnings conference call here in the US and not in Brazil because of the negotiation process. It is moving forward, it could happen anytime, in the next few weeks at most," Miron said in a telephone interview. .Marfrig Chairman Marcos Molina, who also accompanies Marfrig's directors in the US, said during a conference call with analysts that the company's top priority is the sale of Keystone, which Marfrig bought eight years ago for 1.26 billion. of dollars."Our number one priority is to complete the sale of Keystone. The second is to pay off our debt and have ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Traffic accident down Colorado leaves two people dead
- Retrospective: Army seeks weapons stolen from Ca?apa (SP) headquarters
- See the highlights of Fala Brasil for this Thursday
- Vuvuzelas Can Impair Hearing
- Suzane Richthofen shares cell with 20 prey in semi-open
- US overdose deaths record and top 72,000 in 2017
- Grêmio rejects R $ 12 million proposal by Kannemann
- Flu vaccination is extended until the 15th
- Truck stoppage continues in Uruguaiana
- PF arrests former Mato Grosso do Sul governor André Puccinelli
- Brasileirão: Vasco wins, Fluminense draws and Botafogo loses
- GC City Hall changes garbage collection scheme in seven neighborhoods
- ANALYSIS-Latin American Nations Compete for Capital in Large Number of Oil Auctions
- Levy says government is "spending 10% less"
- Rio gas stations dawn with queues
- Ceasa dawns empty and high priced this Monday
- Osasco records traffic with 6 km of congestion at 10:54 pm.
- A woman is surprised by a burglar in Uberlândia (MG)
- Daughter Denounces Father for Rape After 20 Years
- Quartered body found in wheelbarrow at ABC