Moro postpones Lula interrogation on post-election site
Judge stated that the change of hearing aims to "prevent electoral exploitation";interrogation will be in november
Moro postpones Lula's interrogation on siegePaulo Whitaker / 23.08.2017 / ReutersFederal judge Sérgio Moro decided on Wednesday to change the date of the interrogation of former President Lula and 12 other defendants in the action of the site of Atibaia.Operation Lava Jato's magistrate said the change in hearings was intended to "prevent electoral exploitation of interrogations."The hearings were scheduled for dates between August 27 and September 11 .The interrogations should now take place between November 5 and 14.In his order, Moro does not name the former president by name, but refers to him."One of the accused was convicted of corruption and laundering in criminal case 5046512-94.2016.4.04.7000 and is being arrested by order of the Eighth Federal Regional Court of the 4th Region, and the measure was upheld by the Superior Courts," Moro said in a statement. allusion to the process of the Guarujá triplex, which led to the condemnation of the petista to a penalty of 1...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Wife seeks justice for her husband's murder
- João Mares Guia talks about teachers' pay in MG
- Venezuela: leaders react to elections and Maduro calls for 'national dialogue'
- Former mate is suspected of killing mother and daughter in Porto Alegre
- ANTT publishes new table with values of road freight
- Syrian Government Forces and Allies Approach to Resume Southwest
- Brasilia records traffic with 4 km of congestion at 10:54.
- Buriti Palace encourages use of stairs due to broken elevators in building
- Rio City Hall announces renovations to Vila Cruzeiro soccer field
- Isa Mozzato celebrates birthday this Sunday
- Three men and a teenager are arrested for death at Ceilandia party
- Marina Silva says Pedro Simon is helping with the bid
- Police seek man suspected of having son-in-law killed for being black
- Police have received 21 complaints about "Dr. Butt's whereabouts"
- Government criticizes bill that can create 300 cities in Brazil
- Basel hosts cyber security event
- Municipal tobacco control week takes place in Vitória
- More than 12 million Brazilians suffer from alcoholism
- I want to buy a car of $ 35 thousand, but I have $ 23 thousand. How do I complete the rest?
- IML opens room for victims of domestic violence in Rio