The 7 Most Populated Cities in the World by 2100
World Bank projections show that places like Tokyo and Mexico City will give way to African cities in coming decades
According to study, Lagos city in Nigeria will be the most populous in the world by 2100BBC NEWS BRAZIL / Getty ImagesIn recent decades the world has seen cities and metropolitan regions become so large that they surpass some countries when comparing their populations or even their wealth.Apocalyptic or dystopian, submerged by the sea or full of flying cars… no matter how you imagine urban centers in the future, but the speed with which the population grows in some of them will change the geography of the planet.See tooThe best city in the world to live in, according to research;ranking puts SP at 93rd and RJ at 88th placesCamino del Rei: the scary 3 km walkway that crosses canyons in SpainA recent study points out that the world's most populous metropolitan regions should not remain at the top of the rankings in the year 2100. The projection was made by researchers Daniel Hoornweg of the University of Ontario and Kevin Pope, from Newfoundland Memorial University in the ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- MPF denounces organizer of “tomataço” against Gilmar Mendes
- Watch this Monday's Senate Candidate Advertisements at 8:30 pm (13)
- Fafá de Belém appeals for fire victims in São Paulo
- Year is difficult, but you have to look for alternatives, says Luiza Trajano
- Three things we can do to keep the Earth's temperature from rising above the limit
- Public servant does private services at the house of the mayor of Marechal Floriano (ES)
- Does health improve when you go vegan?
- What is the difference between PER / DCOMP Web and the PER / DCOMP program?
- Petrobras refineries operate normally despite strike, company source says
- Man is beaten during robbery in BH
- Truck accident nearly ends in BH tragedy
- Teacher teaches music in S?o Paulo
- Street pavement suspension in Vespasiano (MG) becomes a headache
- Impostometer hits $ 1.5 trillion this Thursday
- You Eye: Man Catches "Rear" In Truck
- Hydro Norsk Consulting Disqualifies Bauxite Contamination Reports in PA
- Confectioner would be one of the victims of building that caught fire in SP
- Criminals break into trades in Guara
- PGR sees signs of bribe payment to Cristiane Brasil
- Police burst captivity in Betim and release two businessmen from Goiás