USA: Report details sexual abuse cases involving 300 priests
The Supreme Court of the State of Pennsylvania, in the United States, published on Wednesday (15) a report that brings together 300 alleged cases of "predatory priests" ...
The Supreme Court of the State of Pennsylvania, United States, published on Wednesday (15) a report that brings together 300 alleged cases of sexual "predatory priests" in six dioceses, after investigating allegations of child abuse.The jury explained in the document that it has 1,356 pages, which were identified about a thousand minors who were victims ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Finance confirms advance payment of BNDES to Treasury
- Dollar is slightly higher against the real waiting for Fed minutes
- Operation Bastille arrests prisoner in the act
- Ministry of Health wants compulsory vaccination for Venezuelans
- Little girl dies when watching grandfather hit his father with a piece of wood
- China will tax $ 60 billion on US products, but reduces tariff level
- Two months after the death of Marielle Franco and Anderson Gomes, protesters make silent protest
- Asphalt gives way and truck sinks on the street in Grande BH; watch video
- Mega-Seine accumulates and can pay $ 8.5 million on Friday
- Curitiba - PR has 177 km of traffic at the moment.
- São Bernardo do Campo records the traffic with 18 km of congestion at 10:54 pm.
- Peruvian minister says motion of confidence is not seized of power
- Brazilians' adherence to influenza A vaccination campaign is small
- 12 hospital posts in Ceilândia are without power
- France: Macron doesn't know Trump's plan on Iran deal
- China's stock indexes soaring at core resource companies
- Belgians have party at the country's embassy in Brasilia after classification
- Ibovespa has recovery session and closes up more than 1%
- Drunk woman arrested and accuses police of assault in Porto Alegre (RS)
- CETESB seals gas stations throughout the state of SP