UFES opens vacancies for the degree course in Rural Education
Procampo UFES 2019 entrance exam serves acting teachers in rural schools, which do not have higher education
Victory SheetVictory SheetStudents wishing to enter the Rural Education Degree, offered by the Federal University of Espirito Santo, must enroll in the Procampo UFES 2019 Entrance Exam.The goal is to serve acting teachers in rural schools, which do not have higher education.If vacancies are not fully filled by candidates with this profile, other in-service education professionals in the field schools and youth and adults from the rural communities may be called.Entries must be made exclusively through the Internet at www.ps.ufes.br/content/processo-seletivo-procampo-2019.The Degree in Rural Education is a new modality of graduation in Brazilian public universities.This degree aims to train and qualify professionals to work in the final years of elementary and high school, having as object of study and practices the basic schools of the field, articulating three dimensions of the training profile: prepare for the qualification of teaching by knowledge area, for the manageme...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- PM operates in Santa Cruz after five days of shootings
- Germany wants to keep deal with Iran and Merkel calls for tension reduction
- Una? slaughter: farmer and businessman judged
- Victoria records traffic with 3 km of congestion at 3h0.
- Irregularities make Ibama intensify inspection of bird breeders in PA
- Rationals MCs Album Enters Unicamp Must Reads
- Government postpones auction of existing hydro, but says it will take place in November
- See how was the second day of party at the Barra-Ondina circuit
- São Caetano do Sul records traffic with 4 km of congestion at 6:54 am.
- Young woman gets arrested for two hours inside a building in downtown Porto Alegre
- Trump says ready to impose tariffs on $ 267 billion in imports from China
- See behind the scenes of Guido Mantega's visit to Record Network
- Arrested gang of robbers who worked in banks in the interior of S?o Paulo
- Residents protest and prevent tree cutting in BH
- Rio has four suspected measles cases under investigation
- Court denies Moro's removal from Lula-related cases
- S?o Bernardo do Campo records traffic with 79 km of congestion at 18:55.
- Jos? Maria Eymael tells how he won the first million
- Recife records traffic with 14 km of congestion at 1:54 am.
- Goiás presents drop in all criminal indicators in May