40% of DF residents are single, says survey
According to one expert, the increase in singles refers to a change in lifestyle and values of the population.
According to one expert, the increase in singles refers to a change in lifestyle and values of the population. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Investment must play important role in stabilizing economy, says Chinese official
- Kenya: Recycled plastic boat draws attention to pollution
- Police officers arrested during prosecution operation
- Bumpy street makes life difficult for residents in metropolitan BH
- R7 Awards: buy wallpaper and compete for a car 0 km and R $ 5,000
- Ferry-boat system will operate with seven ferries and round-trip exits during holiday
- Missionary Dorothy Stang Killer Earned Temporary Exit
- Vodka and pizza: Russians celebrate victory in first World Cup game
- PM shoots gas station and hits man in the head. Victim is admitted to Hugo
- After heavy rain, 30 people stay in Cavalcante waterfall
- Know the real gravity of ebola and the chance of the virus to reach Brazil
- Malaria in ES: Number of cases registered in one week is 2 times higher than 2017
- "My granddaughter drew a child in the flames," says FLM leader
- São Bernardo do Campo records traffic with 9 km of congestion at 8:54 am.
- CCR up 36% Q1 profit
- Recife - PE has 69 km of traffic at the moment.
- Liquid water on Mars encourages search for life off Earth
- Departure for Easter holiday starts with 130 km of queue in São Paulo roads
- Haddad promises to exempt income tax from up to 5 salaries
- Ban at Paissandu Square changes program '' Sixth Without a Car ''