PT wants to take Dodge and Lava Jato judges to Congress
Party prepares offensive to parliamentarians for legal authorities to explain habeas corpus to Lula and subsequent retreat of judges
Party that take Dodge to the National CongressPedro Ladeira / FolhapressOn the day scheduled to file the registration of former President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva 's candidacy for the Plateau, the PT announced on Wednesday (15) an offensive of requests for invitations and convocations in Congress to authorities involved in an episode in which it was granted. - and then denied - a habeas corpus to the petista , who has been in prison since early April.The party senators and deputies have each prepared at least four requests to bring to the Congress the Attorney General Raquel Dodge, the Minister of Public Security, Raul Jungmann, the president of the TRF4 (Federal Regional Court of the 4th Region), Carlos Eduardo Thompson Flores, and the Director General of the Federal Police, Rogério Galloro.The legislative strategy for filing petitions - which must be put to the vote - is a party reaction to the interview published on Sunday by the PF director general to the newspaper "...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Suspect dies shot by PM after robbing parking lot in Osasco
- Police arrest 14 little flannel in southern Rio
- Porto Alegre City Council forecasts a deficit of about R $ 1.1 billion in 2019
- Opera "The Quatrilho" begins tour in Rio Grande do Sul this Friday
- Santa Luzia and two other mining cities elected new mayors
- Shot of police killed Kurdish girl in Belgium, prosecutors admit
- Driver receives fines on vehicle he has never driven
- Lawsuit is broken up and mayor of Alhandra will be judged by the TJPB
- Army destroys nearly 9,000 unused weapons
- Eight people were arrested for businessman abduction
- Truckers protest affects exports and agribusiness
- Consortium with Exxon takes block in Santos Basin for R $ 165 mi
- Last body missing in wreck is found in Mangaratiba
- A-6 energy auction attracts 59 GW registration in generation projects, says EPE
- Sao Bernardo do Campo - SP has 36 km of traffic at the moment.
- Florianópolis records traffic with 10 km of congestion at 19:54.
- Justice bans roadblocks in nine states
- Court overturns injunction setting health insurance ceiling
- Adriana Calcanhotto brings tour "A Mulher do Pau Brasil" to Porto Alegre in September
- Engie Brasil Energia profits 8.6% more in Q1 after taking over new hydroelectric plants