Ship with 141 immigrants docks in Malta after 5 days of waiting
The Aquarius vessel arrived on Wednesday in the port of Valletta, where the 141 immigrants who were rescued on Friday in the Mediterranean will land after ...
The Aquarius vessel arrived on Wednesday at the port of Valletta, where the 141 immigrants who were rescued Friday in the Mediterranean will disembark after five days of waiting.The images were provided by the NGO SOS Mediterrané. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Ceasa dawns empty and high priced this Monday
- ONS slightly reduces rainfall forecast in the hydroelectric dam region in April
- 13th salary warms up market at the end of the year
- See the full Alert Brazil this Monday (18).
- Copom starts meeting today to set Selic interest rate
- Kofi Annan, Former UN Secretary-General Dies
- Expertise analyzes every action of husband who murdered ex-wife
- Porto Alegre Em Cena confirms dates and announces local shows
- Shortage of doctors leaves residents of Aglomerado da Serra (BH) angry
- Venezuelans go to theaters to reflect on national reality
- Sao Paulo operates 70% of bus fleet on Thursday
- Young man arrested for trying to kill boy for $ 27 debt
- Datafolha: for 45% of the deputies, Eduardo Cunha must resign
- Forest fire threatens thousands of homes in Southern California
- Saturday is D-Day of measles and polio vaccination
- Cancer patient suffers from lack of surgery in public
- Police seize 40 kg of marijuana behind car engine in SC
- CEB loses $ 1.5 million in copper wire theft
- General Report DF talks with Novo's candidate, Alexandre Guerra
- Salgado Filho guarantees operation until late Saturday afternoon