Israel reopens trade border crossing with Gaza
Israel reopened on Wednesday (15) the trade crossing of the Gaza border in Kerem Shalom, whose closure more than a month ago strangled the economy and left ...
Israel reopened on Wednesday (15) the trade crossing of the Gaza border in Kerem Shalom, whose closure more than a month ago strangled the economy and left Palestine in a serious situation, with the shutdown of 95% of activity. industrial enclave. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Scholarship Sedu offers 640 places in technical courses
- Casas Bahia RS employees are fired after stores close
- Dollar rises 1% and closes at $ 3.78 this Wednesday
- Immigrant who climbed building to save child in Paris earns promise of citizenship and job
- Defense: 139 detainees operating against militia have no record
- Curitiba records traffic with 40 km of congestion at 9:54 pm.
- PF calls for arrest and government can fine truckers stopped
- Mayor, chief of staff and former secretary of Firminópolis are triggered by misconduct
- Senior woman with fibromyalgia is unemployed and asks for help
- Online test measures voter affinity with Brazilian parties. check out
- Goiânia City Hall announces construction of public veterinary hospital
- Goiânia records the traffic with 76 km of congestion at 18:55.
- Former NBA star Dennis Rodman will attend the summit between Trump and Kim
- Venezuela says it receives "thousands" of return aid requests
- Deputy Jair Bolsonaro is denounced to the Supreme Court for racism
- In audio, agent says to Lula's plane: "Take and never bring"
- Frankie Bruno sings Break In The Streets
- MWM Motores celebrates 65 years in the Brazilian market
- Lack of money threatens Greater JP train system again
- PM found dead in parking lot at ABC Paulista