Italy decrees state of emergency in area where bridge fell in Genoa
The government plans medium and long term actions.In addition, it will decree "a day of national mourning", but the specific date has not yet been decided
Government earmarked EUR 5 million for emergencyREUTERS / Stefano Rellandini - 15.8.2018Italy's government on Wednesday decreed a state of emergency in the northwestern Genoa area where part of the Morandi bridge collapsed yesterday, an accident that has so far killed at least 39 people and injured 16. .Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte announced this decision after the extraordinary meeting of the Council of Ministers that the Executive, formed by the Five Star Movement (M5S) and the far-right Liga (former Northern League) party ), held in Genoa.The Italian government has also decided to initially allocate a € 5 million package "to cover the first urgent interventions", a figure that should be increased over the medium term for reconstruction actions and other issues that are not yet a priority, he said. the prime minister.At the same time, the government decided to begin "the procedure for revoking the concession to Autostrade per l'Italia", which is responsible fo...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- São Caetano do Sul records traffic with 4 km of congestion at 9:54 pm.
- Peru: President Challenges Congress to Pass Anti-Corruption Reforms
- Public Security Secretary warns of the importance of reporting domestic violence
- Cachoeiro neighborhoods will gain popular academy. Check out!
- Ministry of Planning allows servers to be relocated
- RJ court decrees preventive arrest of false doctor
- Civil and federal police are caught with stolen energy charge
- Ex-husband is suspected of killing pregnant woman in Goiania
- Experts opine on indictment of suspects in Eliza's disappearance
- Traffickers and drug users are caught in the streets of Taguatinga Sul (DF)
- After another 0-0, Renato says that lacked calm in the last pass for Grêmio
- China's stock indices advance US tariff caution in May
- Trump waves forgiveness to Muhammad Ali and lawyer says \ 'unnecessary '
- Federal Police operation investigates scheme that caused damage to pension funds
- Couple sells pizza in queue to help with wedding
- Grain freight should rise with damped demand, no silos needed
- SP exchange suspends sale of Petrobras shares after resignation
- Malaria in ES: New medicine shipment is sent to Vila Pavão
- Anvisa publishes rules to import unregistered drugs
- Detonation for excavations in Tijuca marks last phase of works to prevent flooding