Justice determines return of freeway management to Concepa
Decision also includes excerpt from BR 116
Justice determined 48 hours for Concepa to resume control of freeway Credit: Alina SouzaPeople's MailThe legal impasse involving the management of sections of BR 290 - including the freeway stretch - and 116 is expected to be resolved later this week.That is at least what is foreseen by the order of the substitute federal judge of the 9th Federal Court of Brasilia, Liviane Kelly Soares Vasconcelos, that occurred on Tuesday night.According to the magistrate's statement, ANTT (National Land Transportation Agency) should express its position on the command of the sections for Triunfo Concepa, which was the administrator until the beginning of July this year, after 21 years, within 48 hours.The judge's order was in relation to the lawsuit filed by Concepa against the federal government, requiring the continuation of administration due to investments made by the company and which were not provided for in the contract.Earlier this week the company even called on for...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Truckers strike will affect regular garbage collection in Porto Alegre
- Bank portability is expanding in the country
- Chilean Latam unit union marks strike from Tuesday
- Electricity consumption in Brazil rises 1.8% in the first half of August, says CCEE
- CNJ research points 80 million cases in process in the country
- China leader praises North Korean leader for Trump summit
- Rio City Hall bans Ciep who was robbed eight times for renovation
- Shooting between police and criminals leaves a dead and injured in Rocinha
- Diadema records traffic with 4 km of congestion at 1:54 pm.
- Analysis: New delinquency record. How to change it?
- Police search for murder suspect in west BH neighborhood
- Public cleaning workers hold demonstration after assault by Salvador's municipal guard
- Australian Treasury Secretary appointed new Prime Minister
- Petista leader publishes 'fake news' about Alckmin and Bolsonaro
- World Cup Stories: Gustavo Spolidoro recounts what it was like to watch 7x1 in Berlin
- Structural marketers still await promised boxes since 2016
- Services in Brazil jump 6.6% in June, higher than expected and best performance since 2011
- Truck breaks into houses in eastern São Paulo this Friday
- See the full World Noon on Wednesday (19).
- Toyota calls 80,212 cars for power window failure