PF investigates bribe of R $ 3 mi Cabral pays in cash and wine
Police on Thursday launched Operation Goliath, split of Lava jet, and former President of Prosper Bank is one of the targets of the investigation
Operation Goliath was launched on ThursdayJosé Lucena / Future Press / Estadão Content - 16.08.2018Federal Police launched the Goliath operation on Thursday morning (16), which investigates the payment of bribes in the sale of payroll of Rio de Janeiro's servers for hiring Prosper Bank in the auction process of BERJ (State Bank) from Rio de Janeiro).The bribe of $ 3.12 million would have been paid in cash and wines that cost more than a thousand dollars in the international market.The operation is part of the Lava Jato of Rio de Janeiro.Former Prosper Bank president Edson Figueiredo Menezes is one of the targets in the operation and was arrested this morning.The PF also fulfills six search and seizure warrants at addresses linked to the businessman.According to PF investigations, the government of Rio de Janeiro hired FGV (Getulio Vargas Foundation) for an independent consultancy to set the minimum price for the sale of BERJ shares.At the same time, FGV Projetos was hire...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- See how the Federal District Public Veterinary Hospital works
- Duchess Kate Middleton goes into labor
- PT, DEM, PTdoB and PCO must return R $ 2.5 million to government
- Paulistanos face slow to leave the capital on the first day of holidays
- Fear: Denunciations Are Attempts to \ 'Political and Moral Quartering '
- Federal Highway Police search out bandits who robbed gas station with rifles
- Minister guarantees maintenance of Capes scholarships in 2019
- My husband's name is dirty because of his former boss's debt. Can he clean it someday?
- Analysis: What is happening to the United States?
- Cristiano Ronaldo's sister's restaurant in Gramado opens next week
- Criminals surrender employees and rob bank branch in Porto Alegre East
- Typhoon Mangkhut leaves at least two dead in China
- Driver runs away after collision and biker dies charred
- Recife records traffic with 14 km of congestion at 6:54 am.
- Stepmother straightens child hair in MG and generates revolt
- Ipiranga Museum will have all its collections available online
- Chinese stock markets stop 5 consecutive days of losses and close higher
- Fear to confirm today support for Meirelles's candidacy for the Plateau
- Beat injures three people on MG-050 in Juatuba
- Belo Horizonte - MG has 89 km of traffic at the moment.