Dilma should say she only resigns if Congress approves reforms, FHC suggests
Parliamentary rejects a request for removal from the country's president
FHC defends resignation as "gesture of greatness" for DilmaPaulo Liebert / 19.11.2014 / Estadão ContentsIn an interview on Friday morning (30), former President Fernando Henrique Cardoso said that President Dilma Rousseff would have the best alternative to the political crisis to propose a pact whereby she would accept to resign her term through the adoption of reforms that are unlikely to be sustained. Congress and the parties would agree to do it themselves, such as improving party-electoral and social security systems."Either she takes over and calls the country in line, presents a credible path for the country and regains her strength to rule, or she at least leaves a strong mark: 'I will leave if you approve of such and such a thing.'He stated in a radio interview in the south of the country."Because the president is in such a delicate, difficult, low popularity situation, yet so hard to pass anything in Congress, what would it be with greatness?"Look here, do you wa...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Two police officers injured in operation in northern Rio
- Duque de Caxias records the traffic with 16 km of congestion at 11:54.
- Jurist Enir Lemos comments judgment of Eduardo Azeredo
- Collision between trucks causes the death of a person and closes the BR 290 in Eldorado do Sul
- Petrobras estimates net debt drop to $ 69 billion in 2018
- Lunar Eclipse: What You Need to Know About This Friday's 'Blood Moon'
- Rio de Janeiro - RJ has 106 km of traffic at the moment.
- Justice denies penalty reduction for Elize Matsunaga
- Baby is found dead in parents' bed in Montes Claros (MG)
- Fuel Reaches Slowly, But Markets and Hospitals Concern
- Businessman is shot on arrival at home in Rio de Janeiro
- Police search for murder suspect in west BH neighborhood
- José Eliton confirms three more names to compose government team
- Preliminary templates of PM and Fire Department competitions released
- Fortaleza records traffic with 69 km of congestion at 21h1.
- Italian party defends Conte after controversy over curriculum
- Bizarre curiosities you probably didn't know
- In Sao Paulo, Márcio França uses crisis to become known
- Inheritance generates discord between family of nine brothers in BA
- Pogba dedicates victory to rescued boys from the cave