Mendes Junior President dies at 93
Executive, who was the founder's son, suffered a heart attack early on Sunday;body was buried in Belo Horizonte
Murillo Mendes died at 93Mendes Júnior DisclosureMurillo Mendes, president of contractor Mendes Júnior, died of a heart attack on Sunday morning (19), in Belo Horizonte, at the age of 93.The body was buried in a ceremony reserved for family and close friends.The executive, who was born in Montes Claros (North of Minas) and lost his wife two months ago, was the son of the company founder, José Mendes Júnior.The contractor, founded in 1953, was the pioneer in the Brazilian sector in major works abroad.In Brazil, the company participated in the construction of works such as the Rio-Niterói bridge and the Furnas hydroelectric dam.The contractor is one of those investigated in the Car Wash operation.Three executives were arrested by Judge Sérgio Moro on August 13.The contractor submitted a judicial recovery...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Families do not want to go to shelter and City Hall offers housing aid
- Thieves sue robbery victim and ask $ 22,000 for arrest
- Is it true that debts expire after 5 years?
- Garbage containers are vandalized in Serra Gaúcha
- Truckers have been at camp for 10 days in Niterói-Manila
- Rio de Janeiro records traffic with 255 km of congestion at 6:55 pm.
- Burglars steal deposit and leave thank-you note in Porto Alegre (RS)
- Resident will be compensated for Eduardo Campos accident
- Carlos Minc jokes about Barack Obama
- Government of Goiás anticipates salary of employees of various departments and agencies. See list
- Mega Sena has four winners
- Watch BA Record reports - Block 1 - 21/05/18
- Venezuelan group leaves Boa Vista and goes to Rio Grande do Sul
- 19-year-old dies in accident in Colatina
- Gabriel Jesus becomes art in São Paulo community
- China's trade imbalance with US is long-term problem, Chinese BC president tells Caixin
- More than 20 shots hit military police car in Itaboraí
- Recklessness in traffic
- Bovespa rises 2% and closes at the highest value in five weeks
- US School Sued for Bullying Student Suicide