UN calls for dignified treatment of Venezuelans leaving the country
Violence in Brazil against refugees and bureaucratic demands from Peru and Ecuador were criticized by a spokesman for the organization on Monday (20)
Venezuelans queue awaiting visas for PeruErnesto Arías / EFE / 20.8.2018The UN called on Monday to respect the rights of fleeing Venezuelans and to be treated with "dignity" in the nations that support them."It is important that those who escape violence and those who flee for their lives have their rights respected and treated with dignity," spokesman Stéphane Dujarric told the daily news conference.Dujarric thus answered questions about the incidents this weekend in Brazil and the decision by Ecuador and Peru to require Venezuelans to have a passport to cross the border.The spokesman recalled that there are international refugee laws and conventions and said it is "important that they are respected".See tooRoraima asks the Supreme Court to suspend the entry of VenezuelansThe chronology of the migration crisis in Pacaraima, on the border between Brazil and VenezuelaVenezuelans stock up on food and gas before measuresAt the same time, Dujarric said the United Nations und...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Study links herpes virus infections with Alzheimer's disease
- Man arrested for reporting fake car theft in Cariacica
- Rio de Janeiro - RJ has 264 km of traffic at the moment.
- Procon Releases Valentine's Day Gift Price Survey
- The set of goalscorer cup
- São Paulo industry has positive balance of 10,000 vacancies in March, says Fiesp
- Police investigate suspected trafficking in women in Goi?nia (GO)
- Dodge calls for archiving investigation against Aécio at STF
- Mr. Catra is buried in Rio with the presence of friends and famous
- Video shows run over of five people in Pouso Alegre
- Funesc extends registration for free circus art courses
- São Bernardo do Campo records the traffic with 87 km of congestion at 4:55 pm.
- RJ has three PMs shot on Friday morning
- Supreme Court Resumes Maluf Prison Trial Today
- Justice condemns former mayor of Montes Claros and his wife
- Egypt orders death penalty for 75 for participating in protests
- Volkswagen changes command and creates new divisions
- Sophia Camargo visits Expo Money in Sao Paulo
- Trailer truck involved in accident at Penha will undergo complementary expertise
- Florian?polis - SC has 6 km of traffic at the moment.