Trump says he doesn't expect much from US-China trade talks this week
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US President Donald Trump says he does not expect much progress from trade talks with China this week in Washington, he told Reuters.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US President Donald Trump says he does not expect much progress from trade talks with China this week in Washington, he told Reuters on Monday.Trump said in an interview that he "has no deadline" to end the trade dispute with China.(By Jeff Mason and Steve Holland) ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Melo values Inter group delivery and dedication until final whistle
- How age affects appetite and our relationship to food
- Policy change, US announces deployment of special forces to Syria
- Santo Andr? records traffic with 4 km of congestion at 9:54 pm.
- General speaks of '' military intervention '' if Lula becomes president
- After fire alarm goes off, PUCRS building evacuates during class
- Truck with two tons of marijuana seized in Rio
- Over 80% have not yet been vaccinated against measles and polio
- SES-RJ investigates hospital after death of patient who was rejected
- Renault Logan and Sandero 2019 - News, Specifications
- Comcast seeks buyers for Fox sports assets, sources say
- Children are exposed to hormonal balance-changing molecules
- Belo Horizonte records traffic with 27 km of congestion at 2:54 pm.
- Martinho da Vila reveals details of fight against prostate cancer: "Scaring is no use"
- Fortaleza records traffic with 85 km of congestion at 12:55 pm.
- 11 murder suspect arrested in BH
- Guitarist Al Di Meola performs in Porto Alegre on Tuesday
- Sao Bernardo do Campo - SP has 45 km of traffic at the moment.
- Fortaleza - CE has 56 km of traffic at the moment.
- Shooting scares residents of Morro da Coroa