Increases in drowning victims in Minas Gerais
According to research, the number of victims of drowning in Minas Gerais increased in the first half of 2018. Compared to 2017, the number is 40% higher....
According to research, the number of victims of drowning in Minas Gerais increased in the first half of 2018. Compared to 2017, the number is 40% higher. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Victoria records traffic with 2 km of congestion at 6h0.
- Five suspects shot in community in Baixada Fluminense
- PF wants to transfer Lula as soon as possible
- PM commander remains in office
- House robbery ended in shooting in Ibirapuera Park region
- Police look for criminals who stole singer Maria Gad?
- Operation Blackwater tries to dismantle fuel theft gangs
- Brasilia records traffic with 12 km of congestion at 18h1.
- Olodum Theater Gang Actor Shot In Police Action
- Fortaleza records traffic with 80 km of congestion at 2:55 pm.
- Autonomous truck driver says situation is heading for normalcy
- Justice denies release for suspects involved in Sion case
- Ernesto Roller, Adib and Paulo do Vale may be suspended from MDB on Thursday (3)
- Wreck: Searches are terminated after Navy finds last missing bodies
- 8 Weird Weight Loss Ways But Science Guarantees That It Works
- Government meets demands to accelerate North-South Railroad auction
- Bovespa rises with external truce and eyeing corporate news
- Robber uses PM uniform to rob company and take hostages in BH
- TJ-RJ creates support protocol for victims of femicide
- Rio de Janeiro - RJ has 166 km of traffic at the moment.