Unrestricted Outsourcing Trial Postponed at STF
Two ministers have already voted in favor of the Labor Reform law that authorizes the company to outsource all its activities.
Supreme Court finds unrestricted outsourcingNelson Jr./SCO/STF - 16.08.2018The Supreme Court (Supreme Court) should resume on Thursday (23) the judgment on unrestricted outsourcing , which already has two votes in favor of companies can outsource all activities, including the so-called core activities.The positions are taken by the ministers Luís Roberto Barroso and Luiz Fux, rapporteurs of the two actions on trial in the Court, and the only ones so far to comment on the merits of the proceedings.Negotiated resignation advances after labor reformThe actions analyzed contest decisions of labor justice contrary to outsourcing of end-activity, based on Precedent 331 of the Superior Labor Court (TST).The lawsuits were filed with the Supreme Court before the 2017 legislative changes, when laws were passed (Outsourcing and Labor Reform Law) authorizing unrestricted outsourcing.According to the vote, Minister Luiz Fux is the rapporteur of the appeal with general repercussion on ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- PM integrated cargo theft gang with his brother
- Macron warns of nationalism and says EU lives civil war climate
- Learn how to analyze large free ongoing USP databases
- Anima Educação launches new repurchase program of up to 2.44 million shares
- Kirchner introduces himself to court and compares to Lula in Argentina
- Florianópolis Airport's new terminal will be ready in 1 year
- Lawyer says he was beaten by PM in Belo Horizonte (MG)
- At-risk building owner in SP will be responsible for repairs
- Baby dies with neck stuck in stroller
- Cade Superintendence opens investigation into alleged water meter cartel
- Medicine load estimated at R $ 40,000 is recovered in Grande BH
- I have a house that also belongs to my brothers. If I get married, will my husband inherit her?
- Former injured officers on duty face depression and sequelae after being retired for disability
- With an average of 8.3ºC, São Paulo has the coldest dawn of the year
- Wednesday will have predominance of sun and few clouds in DF
- Defense asks for freedom for Pedro Paulo, director of Dersa
- Ibovespa rises more than 2% driven by strong rise in banks
- Police arrest suspect of breaking into Judge's house on South Lake
- ECB maintains monetary policy and Draghi should adopt confident tone
- Hurricane Florence Makes First Victims: A Mother and Her Baby