Fire hits trade in northern area
Victims are suspected to be on the scene, so firefighters search
The fire was controlled around 8am this Friday (30)Playback / Record NetworkA fire hits a trade in the north of São Paulo this Friday (30).Fire brigade men controlled the fire around 8am.Victims are suspected to be on the scene.As a result, firefighters have left the site gate open and search with the help of a generator to illuminate the site.Three holes were also drilled in the wall to recover potential victims.Give it a try: all Record programs in full on R7 Play ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Bandits steal wheels and car spare parts inside Belo Horizonte (MG) building
- See what opens and closes in SP during truckers strike
- Brazilian tells how it is to live in one of the most closed countries in the world
- Main bet to leverage Fies only had few vacancies filled
- Drunk driver arrested after crashing into delegate car in Águas Claras
- Facial biometrics becomes mandatory on Federal District buses
- Demand for Azul flights rises 21% in June, highlighting international segment
- Santo André records traffic with 21 km of congestion at 7:55 am.
- Check out what to do if your phone is stolen or stolen
- See the full World Noon on Friday (29).
- Indian guru is sentenced to life in prison for raping a teenager
- Construction lost 432,000 formal jobs between 2015 and 2016
- Residents complain of abandoned road in Baixada Fluminense
- 2015 primary deficit definition expected to take longer, sources say
- São Caetano do Sul - SP has 17 km of traffic at the moment.
- Petrobras concludes negotiation with Eletrobras about thermal fuel debt
- Man uses knife to take daughter and ex-wife hostage in Greater SP
- Pablo Escobar's hippos invade river in Colombia
- Despite meeting, secretary denies possible resignation of Cartaxo
- Goiânia records traffic with 21 km of congestion at 12:54 pm.