Fire hits trade in northern area
Victims are suspected to be on the scene, so firefighters search
The fire was controlled around 8am this Friday (30)Playback / Record NetworkA fire hits a trade in the north of São Paulo this Friday (30).Fire brigade men controlled the fire around 8am.Victims are suspected to be on the scene.As a result, firefighters have left the site gate open and search with the help of a generator to illuminate the site.Three holes were also drilled in the wall to recover potential victims.Give it a try: all Record programs in full on R7 Play ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Cade approves Corbion's takeover of Solazyme Bunge joint venture
- Mother and son die in collapse of mine in MG
- João Mares Guide explains how to fight privileges in MG
- City Hall promotes joint effort for cataract surgery in Rio
- New car sales grow in Brazil
- BP sees US shale and OPEC production holding oil markets
- Itaú signs partnership to distribute Ticket benefits in Brazil
- Charred body is missing woman inside SP
- Truck accident nearly ends in BH tragedy
- Detran DF promotes seized car auction
- Without funds, MAM will sell frame of $ 80 million
- Diadema records traffic with 5 km of congestion at 9:54 pm.
- Brasilia for free: exhibition features 112 works by Fábio Baroli at CCBB
- Chinese stock markets fall slightly; Nikkei closes at the highest level since June 15
- Sorocaba medical students develop awareness work for future drivers
- House approves license for grandfather or grandmother of baby without parent registration
- Police find bone fragments in community where UERJ student disappears
- Brasilia records traffic with 14 km of congestion at 4:55 pm.
- Maintenance-free sidewalks hurt pedestrians on Asa Sul
- Former South African president accused of corruption appears in court