Police locate CCP lab and seize drugs and weapons
At the Indaiatuba site in the interior of Sao Paulo, researchers from Deic even found a cocaine wrapper
Cocaine Packing MachinereproductionCivil police officers of the 2nd Deic Heritage Police Station (State Department of Criminal Investigations) located, on Thursday afternoon (23), a drug lab of the criminal faction PCC (First Capital Command) in the city of Indaiatuba, about 100 km from Sao Paulo.According to Deic, the investigators arrived at the scene after two months of investigation.At the site, police officers located a machine for wrapping cocaine wrappers, rifle loaders, bulletproof vests, and drug-making material.Porto do Pó: the CCP's drug-filled Santos containersStill on the property, the investigators seized a number of narcotics, which was not reported.No one has been arrested yet.According to the Patrimony police station, the place served for manufacturing, and later distribution of drugs.Inside the estate agents also found a secret passage under a chicken coop, created by faction members, to conceal the vests, rifle carriers and chemicals for ma...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Even under attack, Brazilian Constitution is not at risk
- UFRJ says removing National Museum from university is arbitrary act
- The gigantic diamond reserve hidden beneath our feet
- Candidates complain of error and request cancellation of tender in Ribeir?o Preto (SP)
- Police capture double of bandits
in stolen car in RS
- Recife - PE has 9 km of traffic at the moment.
- Learn 7 Advantages of Adding Your Own Number on WhatsApp
- It's "illusion" to think that governments can completely prevent financial crises, says Weidmann.
- Frederico Westphalen earns resources for Vale das Cuias Cooperative
- PRF seizes 500 kg of marijuana on Washington Luiz highway
- RJ creates crisis cabinet to monitor truckers strike
- Jair Bolsonaro aggressor goes to federal prison
- Fnac de Goiânia becomes the only brand store in Brazil
- Rio de Janeiro - RJ has 64 km of traffic at the moment.
- Fifth boy is rescued from cave in Thailand
- Minister of Justice orders PF to explain about subpoena to Lula's son
- Federal Government presents budget proposal for 2019
- Jair Bolsonaro jingle for the 2018 presidential election
- Parents confess attempt to sell their own baby in Gravata? (RS)
- Curitiba - PR has 49 km of traffic at the moment.