Criminal organization leader who ordered kidnapping in Bagé is transferred to Pasc
Man has been detained since 2014 at the Pelotas Regional Prison
Criminal was transferred on Saturday Credit: Prosecutor / Disclosure / CPPeople's MailThe leader of the criminal organization operating in the south of the state and appointed as the mastermind of the kidnapping of a businessman in Bagé , Tiago Mochilão is already detained at the Charqueadas High Security Penitentiary (Pasc).He was in prison since 2014 at the Pelotas Regional Prison.The transfer of the criminal occurred on Saturday morning in the so-called Operation Strong Pulse with strong security scheme, which was supported by the Military Brigade and the Superintendency of Penitentiary Services (Susepe).The change of prison was authorized by the Pelotas Court of Criminal Executions, which accepted a request from the Public Prosecutor of Bagé, in conjunction with the investigation by the Specialized Police Station on Thefts, Robberies, Narcotic Drugs and Captures (Defrec).According to Prosecutor Claudio Rafael Morosin Rodrigues, the move from Tiago Mochi...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Shrouded in Fog, Bowman immortalizes Passion Life
- Luciano Cartaxo mourns the death of journalist Nelma Figueiredo
- CSN sells US subsidiary to SDI for $ 400 million
- Sea surf leaves residents of Bombinhas (SC) isolated
- Policeman reacts to assault at gym door and teenager is shot in Cariacica
- Agenda: Check out the Goiânia Theater's April attractions
- Heart attack and stroke, do you know the difference and care for each?
- 'Nazi Princess': the daughter of Hitler's right-hand man who worked for German intelligence
- UNDP advocates increased migration
- Justice orders GDF to pay maximum unhealthy work premium to correctional officers
- The science behind intuition - and how it can help us make decisions
- 'Big mouth' in British police sketch becomes web joke
- Suspects for beheading man in Luziânia remain at large
- CNI says freight fixing is 'big setback'
- Industry operates 16.3% below the peak registered in June 2013, points IBGE
- This is what happens to our brain when we lie
- Police find grenade in
searches for criminal in SC
- Lula's departure from the union is scheduled for 16h
- CRLV 2018 begins to be charged this Wednesday in Minas Gerais
- Rio de Janeiro records traffic with 246 km of congestion at 7:55 am.