Ouro Preto Orchestra plays Beatles classics at São Pedro Theater
Concert, which takes place this Tuesday, proposes a sound trip through the Liverpool quartet's musical biography
Ouro Preto Orchestra plays Beatles classics at São Pedro Theater Credit: Íris Zanetti / Divulgação / CPPeople's MailPromoting a dialogue between the worlds of concert and popular music, the Ouro Preto Orchestra presents new versions of Beatles classics in Porto Alegre on Tuesday.The concert takes place at the São Pedro Theater (Marechal Deodoro Square, no.) At 21h.Only tickets available starting from $ 10.Conducted by conductor Rodrigo Toffolo, the concert proposes a soundtrack through the Liverpool quartet's musical biography.The repertoire spans the entire Beatles artistic production period, from big hits to lesser-known songs.Highlights include "Day Tripper", "Yesterday", "Help", "Eleanor Rigby", "Something" and "Hey Jude".The arrangements are signed by violinist Mateus Freire and the presentation privileges the original melodic line of the songs, with violins, violas, cellos and bass, replacing the sung word.The orchestra's "The Beatles" series has to...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Man gets stuck in hardware after accident in Porto Alegre (RS)
- Justice authorizes importation of cannabidiol for medical treatment
- Santo André records traffic with 2 km of congestion at 5:54 am.
- ECB members disagree on text on end of stimulus and rising interest rate, sources say
- Ibovespa closes down 0.98% pulled by banks after four highs
- BRICS Summit highlights changes in bloc agenda
- Recife - PE has 9 km of traffic at the moment.
- Uber driver is kidnapped and throws himself from the moving car
- I have a 21 year old daughter who is disabled. Is she entitled to some kind of benefit?
- Drunk stabs his own son for a piece of meat in Botucatu (SP)
- Scaffolding falls and two die in Niter?i, RJ
- Brazilian launches application for literacy of children with autism
- Fortaleza records traffic with 20 km of congestion at 12:54 am
- Police investigate murder of businessman in Luziânia (GO)
- Rio de Janeiro records traffic with 198 km of congestion at 7:55 am.
- Pará MP and government study celebrate conduct adjustment in conjunction with Hydro
- Listen to E-scams participating in the Brothers.com Podcast on Fake News!
- Brown April: Prevent vision-affecting diseases
- Belo Horizonte records traffic with 24 km of congestion at 2:54 am.
- 67-year-old woman can't get ICU bed