Google responds to Trump and says it doesn't manipulate political opinions
Company responded to US President's accusations by stating that 'they do not prefer any political ideology'
Trump accused Google of suppressing conservativesReuters / Kevin Lamarque / 22.8.2018Google has denied that its search engines were changed to "manipulate the political opinions" of its users in response to US President Donald Trump's accusations on Tuesday that the site is set to silence conservative voices."Searches are not used to set a political agenda, and we prefer no political ideology, and we never order search results to manipulate political opinions," Google said in a statement.See tooFollow the international news of portal R7Trump attacks media again after newspapers report their threatsWhite House confirms that Trump will not attend John McCain's funeralThe Mountain View, Calif.-based company noted that "every year" makes "hundreds of improvements" to its algorithms to ensure that they "reveal high quality content in response to user requests."In a message on his Twitter account, Trump pointed out that "Google and others are suppressing conservativ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Elderly patient injured in hospital after equipment fall
- Mother leaves baby in the garden of a house in Uberl?ndia (MG)
- Winnie Mandela, leader of the anti-apartheid fight in South Africa dies
- Stocking and car head to head in Greater Sao Paulo
- Recife - PE has 23 km of traffic at the moment.
- More than 100 homicide suspect arrested in Greater BH
- Detran creates application that helps license the car
- Edu Falasch performs in Porto Alegre this Saturday
- Gilmar Mendes releases the 6th arrested in the operation Exchange, Displacement
- In meeting, police discuss action in Maré that ended with seven people killed
- President to nominate Conte as Italy's prime minister on Wednesday
- Scientists show that effects of Zika follow severe in adulthood
- Domestic flight demand in Brazil rises 3.9% in May, says Abear
- Chamber should present in 2018 draft revision of the Goiânia Tax Code
- Brasil de Pelotas loses to CSA and sinks in relegation zone
- Usiminas mining director resigns
- Sao Bernardo do Campo - SP has 1 km of traffic at the moment.
- Woman is injured after overturning with car in Marginal Tietê, SP
- Hooded men rob supermarket in Sao Paulo
- Abdominal fat can cause disease, says endochronologist