Dodge sees no scams in coalitions linked to Alckmin's bid
Support for the toucan was questioned by the MDB campaign, which alleges "vices" in the minutes of party affiliations linked to the PSDB
Dodge: parties mentioned supporting Alckmin in minutesAdriano Machado / Reuters - 19.12.2017Electoral Attorney General Raquel Dodge sent to the TSE (Supreme Electoral Court) on Tuesday (28) an opinion stating that there is no fraud in the electoral coalition formed by the presidential Geraldo Alckmin (PSDB).The opinion takes into account the lawsuit filed by the candidacy of Henrique Meirelles (MDB), which called for the challenge of the Alckmin coalition, on the grounds that there were "vices" in the minutes of some of the toucan-related party associations.Voters to vote for two Senate candidates this year"Each of these minutes notes that the political party is willing to support the PSDB candidate, to form a coalition with this party and the rest of the coalition," Dodge wrote.According to the prosecutor, all coalition parties decided, by majority or unanimously, that they would launch the name of Geraldo Alckmin as a candidate for presidency.2018 Elections:...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Dollar follows abroad, falls and returns below R $ 3,55
- Retrospective: Renan discusses with Tasso in Senate
- Court rejects Lula's appeal against STF against conviction
- My mother worked as a maid, but never contributed to the welfare. Can she retire?
- Taxi driver and colleague chase thief after robbery in Rio
- Police detain couple suspected of biting Pateo do Collegio
- Elderly can travel for free by bus to another state?
- Teen is apprehended for cargo theft
- Florian?polis records traffic with 10 km of congestion at 20h1.
- Brazilians expel Venezuelans after robbery in Roraima city
- Toxic algae spread in the Baltic Sea
- Klabin's profit falls 79% in Q1, but Ebitda rises
- ECB Member warns of US protectionist threat
- Family of woman who gave birth inside prison did not know about pregnancy
- PRF seizes more than 50,000 cigarette packs in Livramento
- Campinas records traffic with 34 km of congestion at 9:55.
- Racism and racial injury: almost 200 cases in Minas Gerais this year alone
- Students learn about the environment in class at Lago Paranoá (DF)
- Operation arrests 19 people in Ribeirão das Neves (MG)
- MPF publishes notice for donation of 1,779 assets from the old headquarters