Cade approves Atento unit purchase in Brazil by Deutsche Telecom
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - The Economic Defense Administrative Council (Cade) has approved the purchase of a Brazilian unit of the Atento call center company by T-Systems do Brasil, a solar provider ...
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - The Economic Defense Administrative Council (Cade) has approved the acquisition of a Brazilian unit of the Atento call center company by T-Systems do Brasil, a provider of information and communication technology outsourcing solutions from the German group Deutsch Telecom , according to an order published in the Federal Official Gazette on Wednesday.The transaction involves the acquisition by T-Systems of Atento Brasil Data Center.The value of the transaction was not disclosed by Cade.Atento provides solutions for sales processes, customer service, technical support, billing and back office, in geographic terms, mainly in the markets of Spain, Brazil and other Latin American countries.The company is controlled by Bain Capital.T-Systems believes that with the purchase it will apply its know-how and operational base to provide IT services to Brazilian customers through telemarketing, while for ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Sao Caetano do Sul - SP has 5 km of traffic at the moment.
- If North Korea wants meeting, "we'll be there," says White House
- Discover truths and myths in coconut oil consumption
- RD up 17% on first quarter profit
- CBF seizes drone in training of Brazilian team
- Brazilian soybean exports in April grow to 11.6mt, says Anec
- Group arrested suspected of robbing clothing stores in CG
- Man is shot dead at BH bus stop
- Jet skis accident injures 9-year-old boy in Goi?nia
- Joint US-Central Asian Communiqué Declares Support for Afghanistan
- Wall Street loses gains on Fed decision over China trade concerns
- IPC-Fipe decelerates high to 0.37% in the 2nd quadrissemana of July
- 99-year-old man is a victim of the scam known as "bank saidinha"
- Justice declares illegality of nurses' strike
- Belo Horizonte records traffic with 18 km of congestion at 6h0.
- Invitation to open more than 50 vacancies for retired civil police
- You Watch: Rubble bothers resident of Coqueiros neighborhood (BH)
- Plane makes forced landing in Boa Viagem, Ceará
- Car crash in front of British Parliament leaves injured
- Colorectal Cancer: High Chances of Healing and One of the Most Killing Tumors