Why Donald Trump Accuses Google, Facebook, and Twitter of Manipulating Content to Harm You
The search engine and social networking became the target of the American president.For Trump, they prioritize negative left news on their platforms.
Trump presented a 'red card' to the media during meeting with FIFA president at the White HouseEPAGoogle, Facebook and Twitter have recently become new targets for US President Donald Trump, who accused the three services of being biased .The attack began after the US president accused Google of manipulating search results for the phrase "Trump news."According to him, negative news about the government is listed most prominently by the search engine.Google responded by saying that it does not follow any political agenda and that search results are not influenced by "ideology".Speaking to reporters at the White House on Tuesday, Trump said Google "took advantage of several people and that this is very worrying.".... results on “Trump News” are from National Left-Wing Media, very dangerous.Google & others are suppressing voices of Conservatives and hiding information and news that is good.They are controlling what we can & cannot see.This is a very serious situat...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Bomb threats force 9 planes to change route in South America, says Chilean agency
- Court condemns man parading with lover to humiliate ex-wife
- Serious accident kills six people in the metropolitan region of Fortaleza (CE)
- Examination May Decrease Up to 81% of Unnecessary Thyroid Surgery
- D'Alessandro's presence is doubtful for the return of Brasileirão
- Blumenau (SC) has too many job openings for the disabled
- Typical Italian dish delights restaurant guests in northern Rio
- Duo arrested after defying police and smoking weed in front of police station
- Brasília - DF has 29 km of traffic at the moment.
- Moro bans use of evidence against whistleblowers by control agencies
- Data breach investigation by Facebook expands
- Flu vaccination is extended until the 15th
- Duque de Caxias records the traffic with 30 km of congestion at 15h1.
- Second plane with bodies of air crash victims in Egypt arrives in Russia
- I rented a property, and the owners pressure me to leave because they want to sell it. What are my rights?
- City Hall makes joint effort to clean dirt
the September 7 parade in DF
- Fed maintains interest rate and says inflation nears target
- Consumers Should Research Before Buying Medicines
- Suspected of trying to kill ex girlfriend found dead
- BNDES extends for up to 14h proposals submission by Cepisa, Eletrobras