Why Donald Trump Accuses Google, Facebook, and Twitter of Manipulating Content to Harm You
The search engine and social networking became the target of the American president.For Trump, they prioritize negative left news on their platforms.
Trump presented a 'red card' to the media during meeting with FIFA president at the White HouseEPAGoogle, Facebook and Twitter have recently become new targets for US President Donald Trump, who accused the three services of being biased .The attack began after the US president accused Google of manipulating search results for the phrase "Trump news."According to him, negative news about the government is listed most prominently by the search engine.Google responded by saying that it does not follow any political agenda and that search results are not influenced by "ideology".Speaking to reporters at the White House on Tuesday, Trump said Google "took advantage of several people and that this is very worrying.".... results on “Trump News” are from National Left-Wing Media, very dangerous.Google & others are suppressing voices of Conservatives and hiding information and news that is good.They are controlling what we can & cannot see.This is a very serious situat...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Police operation seeks suspects to kill PM in Salvador; watch
- Poison Time: Dira Paes gives birth to her second child
- Child dies run over by truck on return from school
- PRF Seizes 84 Pounds of Marijuana in Stolen Car on BR-277
- After stealing cell phone, trio runs away and is detained by police on the edge of Salvador
- Arthur's early departure will be "a new conversation with Barcelona," says manager
- Myanmar had 'genocidal intent' against rohingyas, UN says
- City Hall will file lawsuit to settle historic building ban
- Rio: Woman shot dead near condominium in Barra
- Capybaras and alligators are killed at night in western Rio
- A week after fire, residents still live tragedy
- Test: Which animal reveals its investor profile?
- Lack of street adaptations make it difficult for disabled people
- Deaths of women in Contagem (MG) are still mystery
- Trade confidence in Brazil rises in August after 4 consecutive falls, says FGV
- Serial killer arrested after months of psychiatric evaluation in Japan
- Father assaults ex-wife and daughter with hoe in Vila Velha, ES
- Accident between three vehicles leaves slow traffic on BR 101, in Serra
- With Fabrício's savior goal, Vasco turns to Flu and goes to the final
- Juca says MDB priority is not to elect president of the Republic