SP will review breach that allows dribbling in Clean City law
Commission will discuss next September 11 possible changes and punishments for establishments that break the law with glass windows and LEDs
City Hall will tighten enforcement of Clean City lawEdu Garcia / R7“We need to fight these street vendors in the landscape of São Paulo.” The phrase comes from Regina Monteiro, creator of the Clean City law and chairman of the CPPU (Commission for the Protection of the Urban Landscape), which regulates the insertion of elements in the capital's landscape.It refers to establishments that use a "loophole" to circumvent the Clean City law: glass showcases .The R7 report was the first to expose the problem in March this year.Since then, the number of stores has only increased.Several major streets in the capital are lined with windows with huge LED displays displaying advertisements: “When you make a law, you can't imagine all the changes that can happen.However, the law already provides that when it comes to new technologies, it is possible to revise the rules and we will review. ”The law opens a loophole for advertisements inside real estate.Companies call this feat...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Amin Khader tests circus class skills
- Inflation preview accelerates in April, reveals IBGE
- DNIT announces emergency recovery of BR 386
- Lula will not give interview after habeas corpus trial
- National Museum fire tragedy announced, architect says
- Passengers sue Mexican company for plane crash
- Poison Time: Former Roma player can't drive
- Maristela Temer called Colonel Lima "uncle"
- Woman removes tumor from abdomen weighing 10-year-old child
- Goiânia - GO has 69 km of traffic at the moment.
- Group supports denying rent to homosexuals in Croatia
- Fernando Mendes takes over the presidency of AJUFE
- Cooperative Event Offers Redemption Services and Workshops
- Ivanka Trump breaks silence about family breakdown: \ 'Low Point '
- Senior citizen is hit by car on BR-153 in Goiás
- After Silvio Fernandes' refusal, Alfredo Bambu assumes vacancy as councilor
- Why is our life on the social network a badly painted picture of everyday life
- Why are there so many abandoned buildings in Sao Paulo?
- Man who plucked a child's heart is sentenced to 36 years
- Young father killed in Contagem (MG) charges justice