Petrobras raises price of gasoline in refinery to new high to $ 2.1375 / liter from Friday
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - Petrobras will raise gasoline prices by 1.40 percent at refineries starting Friday to 2.1375 reais a liter, a new high within the era of daily readjustments ...
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - Petrobras will raise gasoline prices by 1.40 percent at refineries starting Friday to 2.1375 reais a liter, a new high within the era of daily readjustments that began more than a year ago , as information on the state-owned website.Already the value of diesel remains at 2.0316 reais per liter, frozen since June thanks to an economic subsidy offered by the government.None(By José Roberto Gomes) ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Doria is fined and goes to the dock for \ 'Acelera SP '
- Forecast indicates heavy rainfall for JP and other NE cities
- “Unsane”, Steven Soderbergh's excellent psychological thriller
- Internet use addicts thousands of users
- General Electric had left Dow Jones after more than a century in the index
- Accident involving two buses leaves injured person in Salvador
- Health: Venda Nova announces preliminary tender result
- Civil Police arrest São Paulo faction leader in Rio de Janeiro
- In six months, 14 journalists died in Latin America
- We found it in Minas : get to know the unusual elephant-shaped house
- Burglaries and robberies scare population of Serra neighborhood in BH
- ANP ensures circulation of fueled trucks
- Telefonica Brazil to expand ultra-speed broadband to 20 new cities
- Mega-Sena accumulates and may award with $ 22 million
- Aldo Rebelo announces departure from PSB because of Joaquim Barbosa
- Man is beaten and stabbed in canoes
- Ceasa supply should take 15 days to normalize
- Signpost that was not respected by drivers is removed from BR 101
- Councilman is wanted to receive Bolsa Familia in Machado (SP)
- Arrested another suspect of the case Eliseu Santos in RS