Joint Commission postpones vote on the hydrological risk MP report
The consideration in Congress of the report of Provisional Measure 688/2015, which addresses the issue of hydrological risk of the electricity sector and authorizes the collection of grants in the auction of ...
The consideration in Congress of the report of Provisional Measure 688/2015, which addresses the issue of hydrological risk in the electricity sector and authorizes the collection of grants in the auction of existing hydroelectric plants, was suspended on Thursday, 29. The government was awaiting approval to continue the auction, now rescheduled for November 25th.A request for a collective view has been submitted for further details of the MP.The defense of the request for a view was made by José Carlos Aleluia (DEM / BA), Fabio Garcia (PDT / MT) and Afonso Florence (PT / BA).Senator José Pimentel (PT / CE) adhered to the request.It was agreed that the vote will be taken next Tuesday, 3.According to Pimentel, the postponement does not affect the government's auction plans, because the House will only have deliberative session next Tuesday.The report of MP 688 presented by Senator Eunício Oliveira (PMDB-CE) has to be approved, then to be analyzed by the House and, subsequently, by th...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Rubio and Cruz dominate heated presidential debate between Republicans
- ECB Greek bank test shows third bailout to be lower, says ESM
- Museum will have hyper realistic bust of d. Pedro I in Rio
- 4 Original Tips for Better Sleep
- Agreement signed by Trump and Kim is still seen as symbolic.
- Roseli Pimentel impeachment commission is suspended
- Santo André records traffic with 9 km of congestion at 20:55.
- The woman who watched 300 prisoner executions in Texas
- Grêmio had "champion team coldness", praises Jael
- Mutirão brings free services to homeless people
- Nigeria to try 57 men accused of homosexuality
- USP's glass wall remains broken on Wednesday morning
- SBM says it still discusses leniency agreement with Brazilian authorities
- Military police are injured during shooting in Del Castilho
- OVG guarantees 10,000 places of the University Scholarship Program for students
- Why has Kim Jong-un now decided to suspend North Korea's nuclear tests?
- Firefighter suspected of sexually abusing two sisters
- Schwarzenegger's inspiring message to a depressed man who could no longer exercise
- Catu Horror: Bope fires to collect explosives
- Civil Defense installs equipment to prevent further landslides