Polio and measles vaccination will have another D-day in Guarapari
Guarapari has already reached 80% of vaccinated children, the goal is to reach the target 95% set by the Federal Government
Victory SheetVictory SheetThe national measles and polio vaccination campaign won another day in Guarapari.Next Saturday (01) will happen the second D-Day of the campaign in some posts in the city.Immunization is for children over one year and under five.Since it was launched, the campaign aims to vaccinate those who have never been vaccinated, complete the entire vaccination schedule for those who have not taken all doses, and give a booster dose to those who have been fully vaccinated.Caregivers should take children to the nearest health facility for polio and measles vaccination even if they have previously taken the immunizer (if not within the last 30 days).D-day vaccination against polio and measles:Victory SheetVictory Sheet09/01 - 8am to 4pmDr Roberto Calmon Health Center;Municipal Health Center;“Pedro Machado” Health Unit - Bela Vista;Santa Monica Health Unit;09/01 - 08h ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- MP Requests Magda Mofatto Assets Blockage for $ 1 Million Debt to Sewer Department
- Irapuan acted firmly so that truckers' crisis did not shake Goiás
- See 8 tips for using credit cards to your advantage
- Woman denounces poor care of midwife in ES
- INSS: I left my job to take care of my mother, do I get any benefits?
- Poison's Hour: Sabrina Sato Will Be Mom
- Volkswagen announces that it will close production of Beetle
- Jungmann: PF already has team to investigate Marielle's murder
- Missing biker cap is found on Arrudas (BH) bed
- City Hall prohibits transport of live cargo in Port of Santos
- Young woman who had a perforated bowel will undergo another surgery in Rio
- Fiat Toro Ranch 2019 - Fact Sheet, Release
- Brazil's presence in Locarno highlights, says director
- Focus inflation expectation rises with managed and dollar pressure
- Federal Police indicts former Dersa president for detours on Rodoanel
- Espírito Santo is the 7th most violent state in the country, says yearbook
- Red diamond: strawberry gains space in Jequitinhonha Valley
- Psychologist assesses behavior of "Dr. Butt" during interview in Rio
- Global coffee exports fall 12.4% in May, says ICO
- Santo André records traffic with 19 km of congestion at 12:55 pm.