BC sees more inflation in 2016 and says it will be vigilant against "other policies"
By Patrícia DuarteSÃO PAULO (Reuters) - The Central Bank has worsened its inflation forecast this year and in 2016, saying both are above the center of the target, and raised the tone by saying that ...
By Patricia DuarteSAO PAULO (Reuters) - The Central Bank has worsened its inflation forecast this year and in 2016, saying both are above the center of the target, and raised the tone by saying it will remain vigilant "regardless of the outline of other policies," citing clearly the current troubled and uncertain fiscal scenario,some upward bias to eventually raise basic interest rates later.According to the minutes of the Monetary Policy Committee (Copom) of the BC released on Thursday, there are still doubts about the balance of risks, notably the speed of recovery of fiscal results and their composition and, therefore, that the relative price realignment is longer and more intense than expected."In this context, the Committee understands that, regardless of the outline of other policies, monetary policy should remain vigilant," he said, repeating that this serves to ensure the convergence of inflation to the center of the target "on the relevant horizon."Last week, the ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- War between rival factions causes intense shootouts in central Rio
- Who are the captains who tattooed their names on victims and 'madame' accused of leading the sexual exploitation network in Colombia?
- Senate committee will ask Lula to have access to more visits
- "Whimsical" US Trade Actions Will Affect US Workers, China Warns
- I lost 120 kg but I hate the sagging skin left
- Inmet warns of low air humidity, which may fall below 12%
- Reunification of immigrant families in the US is paralyzed
- School reform in Ceilândia (DF) is about to be closed
- Panettones arrived earlier this year
- Sailor and friend arrested trying to steal RMS senior car
- BR-381 section will be closed for rock detonation
- Volkswagen Appoints Merger Specialist to Truck Finance
- MP-SP demands transparency in restructuring of AMAs
- Erdogan wins presidential election in Turkey, says government spokesman
- Excessive assignment surplus should demand 17 oil rigs, says ANP
- Student assaults child who has rare syndrome in Bauru school (SP)
- Bad Smell CIS Report Calls for Iris Rezende's Indictment
- Police arrest criminals after robbery of $ 30,000 establishment in Ribeir?o Preto (SP)
- Representative says truckers still afraid of government
- Man is murdered in victory staircase