Reopening of maternity brings comfort and modernity in the northern area
The maternity hospital of the Gaffrée e Guinle University Hospital in Tijuza, northern Rio, was reopened today (31) after a closed year.The new structure will have capacity ...
The maternity hospital of the Gaffrée e Guinle University Hospital in Tijuza, northern Rio, was reopened today (31) after a closed year.The new structure will be able to perform 150 deliveries per month, with cutting-edge technology and comfort for pregnant women.Maternity does is in the process of enabling a hospital initiative called '' Friends of the Child '', with the goal of humanizing care. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- At the end of a campaign day, 94% of children have been vaccinated in the country
- European system operators act to correct clock delay and demand solution
- How to deal with a beloved suicide mourning
- Supreme Court approves outsourcing possibility at all stages of the work process
- São Caetano do Sul records the traffic with 13 km of congestion at 17:55.
- Party confusion results in three shots in Ilha Grande
- Rio justice suspends political rights of César Maia for eight years
- Robber steals car with teenager sleeping in backseat in Cambori? (SC)
- After being shot, OAB-GO vice president is discharged with bullet lodged in the neck
- MEC announces Sisu results on Monday
- Bonnet truck and driver gets hooked to hardware on BR-020
- Fachin decides to submit Lula's appeal to the STF plenary
- CIS of the stopped works will summon Tourism Secretary Alexandre Magalhães
- Wife kills husband with stab wounds in MG
- Argentine drug cartel leader sentenced to 37 years in prison
- Unimed Goiânia maintains gold level and increases its grade in RN 277
- Anglo halts operations for at least 1 month after new pipeline leak
- 12 year old girl sneezes nine times a minute in the USA
- Children's show "Circus on the Road" will play in Porto Alegre this Friday
- Kidney stone myths and truths clarify right and wrong about the problem