With Taylor Swift in the cast, film from musical "Cats" wins debut date
Adaptation will hit US theaters in December 2019
Taylor Swift is confirmed to bring Bombalurina to life on the big screen Credit: Gareth Cattermole / TAS18 / Press Release / CPPeople's MailThe movie for the musical "Cats" has a release date.According to The Hollywood Reporter, the adaptation is due to hit theaters on December 20, 2019. Filming is set to begin in November in the United Kingdom.It has recently been revealed that the adaptation will feature big names in the cast.Taylor Swift is confirmed to give life to Bombalurina.Ian McKellen, Jennifer Hudson and James Corden were also cast.Tom Hopper will be responsible for the direction of the film.This will be his second musical adaptation for the big screen, as he was responsible for directing the movie "The Miserables" in 2012. The screenplay will be adapted by Lee Hall, known mostly for his work on "Billy Elliot"."Cats" follows the life of a group of Jellices Street cats that, during an annual event, are forced to pick a new leader in search of a more c...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Marilia student accuses teacher of aggression
- Police operation arrests gang specializing in stealing cars in DF
- Campinas records traffic with 27 km of congestion at 10:55.
- Protesters intercept Contour Highway in Cariacica
- Broker dead in Barra da Tijuca will be buried this Friday (17)
- Recife - PE has 32 km of traffic at the moment.
- US authorities seek person who shot pregnant dolphin
- See the full World Noon on Tuesday (27).
- Truckers submit new proposal for freight and reject strike
- Funesc announces applications for internship selection; check notice
- Tobacco and technology put pressure on Wall Street; yields boost banks
- Former drug dealer overcomes criminal life and becomes movie actor
- Rent inflation advances and reaches 0.67% in the second preview of August
- Solar-powered plane makes first landing at international airport
- Caxias do Sul still has concentration of truckers
- Money is found in car trunk
- Royal wedding increases number of US tourists in UK
- Beijing parks retain traditional Chinese aroma
- Men rob shop twice in the same week in BH
- Conab cuts forecast for 2017/18 corn crop in Brazil, sees lower exports