Bolsonaro already said he would vote for Lula because he is honest
The PSL candidate compared former presidents Lula and Fernando Henrique Cardoso and said he would vote for Petista because he is "honest".
PSL presidential candidate Jair BolsonaroFábio Vieira / Fotorua / Estadão Content - 18.8.2018If you have to look at a person's past to know who he is at present, Congressman Jair Bolsonaro is in a phenomenal billiard pool, as they used to say.See also: Again, Bolsonaro had problems with womenIn a video with an interview at the beginning of his term as a federal deputy, which circulates fast through social networks, the PSL candidate appears loquacious, as usual, saying that he would vote for Lula because he is "honest".Read more: Ciro about Bolsonaro: "a poorly prepared tropical Hitler project"It is not only this part that is successful.Bolsonaro, respected worldwide for his knowledge of the Portuguese slave movement across Africa, said the former president deserved his vote despite the lack of cultu...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Woman is barred in tender because of the shoe
- Aviation Leader Expects High of 5% in Hours Flown in 2019
- Federal District completes fifty days without rain
- Truckers strike reflected in BH cyclists surge
- Adelson Carvalho welcomes Jessica Smetak at RecordTV Itapoan
- Fires in two São Paulo slums leave 220 homeless
- Photographic Exhibition Connections arrives at the Terrace Shopping
- Duque de Caxias records traffic with 9 km of congestion at 10:54 pm.
- Single crowd: over 40,000 fans expected at Ba-Vi
- Grêmio wins Brazil and conquers State after eight years
- Abandoned cars hurt residents
- Suspension of positions in the Chamber of SP does not provide for dismissal
- Recife records traffic with 107 km of congestion at 6:55 pm.
- Man who plucked a child's heart is sentenced to 36 years
- RJ: Rain causes airport chaos
- Women report rape attempts in Vila Mariana, SP
- Unrestricted Outsourcing Trial Postponed at STF
- SP will review breach that allows dribbling in Clean City law
- Young people suffer more from heart problems than older people
- Buses and trucks account for half of pollution in Sao Paulo