Bolsonaro already said he would vote for Lula because he is honest
The PSL candidate compared former presidents Lula and Fernando Henrique Cardoso and said he would vote for Petista because he is "honest".
PSL presidential candidate Jair BolsonaroFábio Vieira / Fotorua / Estadão Content - 18.8.2018If you have to look at a person's past to know who he is at present, Congressman Jair Bolsonaro is in a phenomenal billiard pool, as they used to say.See also: Again, Bolsonaro had problems with womenIn a video with an interview at the beginning of his term as a federal deputy, which circulates fast through social networks, the PSL candidate appears loquacious, as usual, saying that he would vote for Lula because he is "honest".Read more: Ciro about Bolsonaro: "a poorly prepared tropical Hitler project"It is not only this part that is successful.Bolsonaro, respected worldwide for his knowledge of the Portuguese slave movement across Africa, said the former president deserved his vote despite the lack of cultu...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Follow Inter x Flamengo in real time
- Family asks justice for stabbard woodworker killed in Águas Lindas de Goiás
- Curitiba - PR has 50 km of traffic at the moment.
- Lagoon building robbery ends with two dead suspects
- Brazilian killer killed in US was 'obsessed with girlfriend'
- D'Ale trains with ball and Moledo feels his knee again at Atibaia
- What can happen to Lula because he did not surrender to PF until 17h?
- CNA: freight table generates R $ 10 billion loss to soy and corn sectors
- Motorcycle helmet prices vary up to 166% in the Capital
- Government would save $ 3 billion with Social Security, says CNI
- Guarulhos records traffic with 5 km of congestion at 1h0.
- Social project offers free taekwondo classes for the disabled
- Department stores become target of robbers in Rio
- Serial animal killer attacks again in the interior of S?o Paulo
- IBGE reduces crop forecast for this year by 5.7%
- Data reveal average of six robberies a day in Tijuca
- How WhatsApp Mobilized Truck Drivers, Dodged Government and May Impact Elections
- Video: woman is kidnapped and has car stolen in Armação
- Southern Commercial Sector Offers Free Outdoor Cinema
- ES Government must file a lawsuit against companies responsible for works at Itaparica Terminal