Court denies Luiz Estevão's appeal on penalty revision
Former senator is serving time at the Papuda Penitentiary, in Brasília, for the deviation of R $ 169 million in the execution of the work of the TRT headquarters in SP
Court denies Luiz Estevão's appealSenate Archive / AgencyThe 4th Section of the Federal Regional Court of the 3rd Region unanimously denied ex-Senate Luiz Estevão 's defense statement embargoes requesting the review of his sentence.In 2006, he was sentenced to 31 years in prison for embezzlement in the construction of the São Paulo Labor Forum.Former Senator Luiz Estevão had 'VIP cell' in Papuda.See photosThe former senator's defense alleged omission and contradiction in the previous judgment, which dismissed another request for criminal review.The ruling had upheld conviction for crimes of embezzlement, estelionate, active and passive corruption, false document use, and gang formation.Federal Judge Andre Nekatschalow again denied the filing embargoes, and stated in the ruling that the request merely intended to review the outcome of the trial."The embargoes of declaration are not resources predestined to rediscuss the cause," he said in the sentence published last wee...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Curitiba - PR has 43 km of traffic at the moment.
- 'Dream of a hug': a mother's struggle to stop her child's degenerative disease
- Garbage collector becomes member of orchestra, inside S?o Paulo
- Number of São Paulo cities with yellow fever quadrupled in 2018
- Al Qaeda leader calls war on United States
- Curitiba records traffic with 86 km of congestion at 8:55 am.
- Kroton asks Saber to go public to issue debt
- Man arrested after shooting woman and preventing her from being rescued
- Images show battered strawberry seller in SP
- ATM robberies increased in Porto Alegre
- World leader, Brazil can earn more pesticides in food
- Rio Grande do Sul has eight candidates for governor; see the list
- Young man dies while taking 11 shots inside LAN House in Belo Horizonte
- At least three people die in traffic accidents during weekend in DF
- Cerol kite line causes motorcycle accident in Goi?nia (GO)
- Health fraud deflected more than $ 1 billion in 21 years
- José Carlos Palma launches plate to run the presidency of Fecomércio
- UK says Russia's response is "unfortunate"
- Fábio Ramalho visits Caxias boardwalk at #Partiu this Friday (15)
- Market reduces inflation estimate this year and sees exchange rate pressured until 2019