Part of Rio National Museum's collection can be recovered
A fire of still incalculable proportions hit, on Sunday night (2), the National Museum of Rio, in Quinta da Boa Vista, in São Cristóvão.The museum is ...
A fire of still incalculable proportions hit, on Sunday night (2), the National Museum of Rio, in Quinta da Boa Vista, in São Cristóvão.The museum was closed for visitation by the time the fire started.The site was home to the oldest group of fossils found in the Americas, including the skeleton named 'Luzia', which dates from around 10,000 BC. The space is linked to UFRJ (Federal University of Rio de Janeiro).The 200-year-old building was the residence of the Portuguese royal and imperial Brazilian families and has one of the most important collections in the country, with about 20 million pieces. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Renato is surprised and praises "performance above expectations" of Grêmio
- Girl who had auctioned virginity gives interview
- Gang arrested suspected of threatening Duque de Caxias merchants
- Child needs vaccine for degenerative disease and family asks for help
- Russia has new bomb threat during World Cup, now at airport
- Recife records traffic with 15 km of congestion at 11:54 pm.
- Victoria records traffic with 3 km of congestion at 1:54 am.
- Venezuela: Whatever Author, Attack Exposes Fragile Democracy
- Tow truck involved in accident in Penha will undergo expertise
- 23-year-old is shot in the head and thigh in Cajazeiras
- Civil Police arrest 18 people in operation in west Rio
- Fortaleza - CE has 22 km of traffic at the moment.
- Libyan court sentences 45 to death for killings in 2011
- More than 2.6 million taxpayers receive tax refund on Monday
- Suspected of attacking Bolsonaro already had injury
- Curitiba records traffic with 42 km of congestion at 6:54 am.
- RJ: Operation on Urubu Hill ends with six prisoners
- Ends this Monday (30) deadline for filing the income tax return
- Second air crash survivor dies in Cuba
- Zika virus could be used to eliminate brain cancer, study says