Distance sensing device will be used during Independence Operation in ES
During the operation, there will be reinforcement of ostensive and preventive policing in places with higher incidence of accidents with deaths and injuries, as well as places considered unsafe.
Victory SheetVictory SheetNext Thursday (6), the Federal Highway Police (PRF) begins Operation Independence 2018, which extends until midnight on Sunday (9) .In the operation, features will be used as 'passive breathalyzers', portable radar, to inhibit speeding, and alcoholometer, to curb the use of alcoholic beverages , in points that recorded higher incidence of accidents caused by alcohol consumption in other years.In all, 25 equipment were purchased.All distributed among PRF teams in the state.Another novelty of the device is that it allows to perform up to 5,000 tests at a time, while with the current one, it is only possible to do up to 400.According to the PRF superintendent in the state, Wylis Lyra, on average, 15 pieces of equipment will be used at the same time in various parts of Espírito Santo."This equipment features a faster test to optimize police work. With it, we perform a test in five seconds and it is already known whether or not there is an indication ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Navy resumes search for wreck victims in Rio de Janeiro
- Marielle and Anderson murders complete three months and family members protest at MP-RJ headquarters
- Poor people most affected by Chagas disease in Brazil
- Police discover illegal gun factory in England
- Recife records traffic with 102 km of congestion at 5:55 pm.
- Amid protests, House leaves IPSM reform next week
- Anonymous letter denounces harassment at UPP Santa Marta; in the south zone
- Cerquilho (SP) makes the last adjustments for Carnival
- Injured young wife asks for help to support home
- Recife - PE has 36 km of traffic at the moment.
- Adalclever Lopes says Minas Gerais needs another alternative in politics
- PT will transfer party's national headquarters to Curitiba
- Fire hazard at the National Museum was reported 14 years ago
- Strike or lockout? How the stoppage can be called
- Free Trials and Vaccines for Truckers in Guarulhos
- Police look for couple suspected of killing man
- Civil Police discover video authors of sexual connotation around
- Suspects of killing legal analyst in Campos go to popular jury
- Curitiba registers traffic with 24 km of congestion at 2h0.
- Confusion Inside Bangu Mall Scares Customers