Anfavea to reduce projection for Brazilian vehicle exports in 2018 due to Argentine crisis
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - Anfavea's president Antonio Megale said on Thursday that the entity should make a negative adjustment in the projection for exports of vehicles from ...
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - Anfavea's president Antonio Megale said on Thursday that Anfavea should make a negative adjustment in its projection for Brazil's vehicle exports this year, reflecting the impact of the crisis in Argentina.The current projection of the National Association of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers is of stability in foreign sales.Megale said the entity should also adjust its projections for sales and production, presenting the new numbers next month.Regarding the domestic market, Megale said the entity's bias is positive, indicating that the estimate for sales growth could rise from the current 11.7 percent upward forecast.Production should be slightly adjusted, showing a balance between the favorable moment in the domestic market and worsen...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Fear prepares pronouncement to mark two years of government
- Before decisive month, Grêmio faces Chape with mixed team
- Ouattara takes the lead in counting votes in Ivory Coast
- Bus-trailer crash injured and 4 killed in US
- Protesters stamp Real notes with 'Lula Livre' message
- Guarulhos records traffic with 6 km of congestion at 2:54 am.
- At 82, the playwright and writer Ivo Bender dies
- Florian?polis records traffic with 18 km of congestion at 12:55 pm.
- Household consumption intent grows 0.6% in August
- Turkey expressed no desire for IMF help, fund spokesman says
- Belo Horizonte records traffic with 12 km of congestion at 4h0.
- Minister says no more blockades but protests continue
- Why can people who feel younger than they are live longer?
- Students develop environmentally friendly products in SP
- Labor Court determines a fine of $ 300,000 to oil tankers in SP
- US: Judge rejects long-term detention of immigrant children
- Number of young voters plummet 40% in 2018 elections
- Police arrested four men suspected of assaults on Dutra Road
- We found it in Minas: learn about Minas Gerais cutlery
- Chinese stocks rise as investors await five-year plan targets