For the first time, Guarapari hosts Independence Day Parade tomorrow (07)
Since 2005, the state has held traveling parades, but it was last year that the government decreed the celebrations in a special week.Linhares was the chosen city in that year that passed the turn to Cidade Saúde.
Victory SheetVictory SheetCivic-Military Parade in Linhares, held last year.|Photo: Press Release / ES GovernmentThe festivities of the week began in Vitória and passed through other municipalities of the Metropolitan Region, including Guarapari, which for the first time hosts the traditional Civic-Military parade.The event ends the celebrations of the Homeland Week tomorrow, September 7th - Brazil Independence Day, starting at 9am, at Morro Beach.Service:Civic-Military ParadeDay: September 7th (Friday)Hours: 9amLocation: Beira Mar Avenue, Morro Beach - near Peace SquareSchedule: At 8am, the Governor will arrive, and then the presentation of public security groups, civil entities, among others.BansThroughout the week, due to the festivities, Beira Mar Avenue was restricted parking and movement of people on the boardwalk between Acapulco and Monaco streets.This Friday (07), the road will be completely closed between Munir Avenue and Brasilia Street (Praia da C...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Check out 10 situations where you can get extra money
- Venezuela must take political immunity from parliamentarians
- Mega-Sena accumulates again and promises to draw $ 28 million
- Goiânia records the traffic with 32 km of congestion at 20:54.
- Woman dies after being shot in west river
- Goian actor presents “Hamlet Complex” at Teatro Sesc-Centro
- Lane towards RIO - SP with slow traffic on Expressway. Note: In Rio de Janeiro, traffic flowing
- Ice sprouts between branches
- Osasco records traffic with 7 km of congestion at 9:54 pm.
- Goiás Philharmonic receives pianist Nelson Freire this Saturday (12)
- Watch Friday Senate Candidate Advertisements This Friday (3)
- Worst typhoon in 25 years leaves trail of destruction and chaos in Japan
- "Grêmio made a great showing," says Renato
- Important names of country music perform at event in the capital
- Subway ticket back to be $ 1.80 in Belo Horizonte
- Jungmann: Who controls territory controls votes in Rio's favelas
- Santo André records traffic with 25 km of congestion at 3:55 pm.
- Crivella Introduces Electric Cars for Hospital Garbage Collection
- Woman is stuck with 103 crack stones in vagina
- PIS / Pasep account balance payment starts this Monday