Casa Daros will be sold to educational group
Schedule remains normal until November 13
Property where is Casa Daros is preserved by the heritage of the city of Rio de JaneiroReproduction / Ismar IngberThe neoclassical property where Casa Daros has been since 2006, in Botafogo, south of Rio, will be sold to the group Eleva Educação.The information was given on Wednesday (28) by the Daros Latinamerica Collection, which is located in Zurich, Switzerland. In February 2016, the place will pass into the hands of the Brazilian group.The Daros Latinamerica collection has about 1,200 works.These include paintings, photographs and sculptures by more than 117 artists.The house where Daros house is is preserved by the Rio de Janeiro Heritage. The buyer group informed that it will not make any changes to the property.In addition, he said he will use the place to carry out an educational project.Until November 13 this year, the schedule is normal at home.Casa Daros claimed to have sought an institution that worked with culture or education to buy the property.It also ne...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Parents report 'bullying' and assaults on 7-year-old daughter in DF school
- Thief steals double car and nearly runs over man
- MC Marcinho and Buchecha sing hits on show in west Rio
- Crivella mourns building crash in Sao Paulo
- Cost of individual health plan operators rises 15.4% in 12 months, says IESS
- How Monsoons Can Hurt Boys' Cave Rescue
- Duque de Caxias records traffic with 27 km of congestion at 4:55 pm.
- Kroton sees still challenging scenario for dropout and PDD by 2019, says IR director
- 15-year-old girl missing in Minas Gerais countryside town
- Zelotes investigator calls for removal from PSDB campaign
- Construction industry creates jobs in Santa Catarina
- Brazilian economy starts 2nd quarter with growth of 0.46% in April, indicates BC
- Conservative wave blocks refugee entry into Europe
- Dona Jacira's drama: family lives in poverty
- TJ-SP condemns delegate again for keeping seizures in his locker
- Man drowned after entering river to save wife
- Scambo participates in CPM 22 band's 30th anniversary celebration show
- Temporary work records rise in first quarter
- Vigilante Death Still Surrounded by Mystery
- Rio de Janeiro records traffic with 86 km of congestion at 17:54.