Brazil should receive more than $ 1 trillion in investments by 2021, estimates BNDES
RIO DE JANEIRO (Reuters) - Industry and infrastructure will lead investments in the 2018-21 quadrennium, expected to surpass 1 trillion reais, according to a cross-border study.
RIO DE JANEIRO (Reuters) - Industry and infrastructure will lead investments in the 2018-21 quadrennium, expected to surpass 1 trillion reais, according to a study released by the National Bank for Economic and Social Development (BNDES) on Thursday. .The projection is more optimistic since the bank's mid-2015 survey, when estimates also topped 1 trillion reais between 2015 and 2018. The latest version of the study pointed to investments of 991 billion in the 2017-20 quadrennium.According to the study, investments must be pulled by industry, especially the oil and gas sector.The bank estimates that investments in the industry should total about 540 billion, while infrastructure should total 490 billion."Among the factors determining the improvement in the scenario are the increase in international commodity prices, the recovery of domestic demand and public policies and public service concession programs," says the document.The oil and gas sector should reach, after auctio...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Heavy rain drags car and breaks down wall in Contagem (MG)
- Singer Alcione is admitted to São Paulo and undergoes surgery
- Suspension axle toll exemption starts tomorrow in SP
- Fed to hold interest amid investor skepticism
- Hydro Norsk Consulting Disqualifies Bauxite Contamination Reports in PA
- Power cable theft harms health posts in Belo Horizonte
- Arrested second suspect of involvement in the death of brokerage in Barra da Tijuca
- Part of train loosens in India and walks 13 kilometers by rail
- RJ: Mother recognizes body of murdered PM son, gets sick and dies
- Fish are used in foot beauty treatments
- Will start the Municipal Coffee Competition of Quality in Venda Nova do Imigrante
- Mike Pence: \ 'Don't Risk Your Lives Trying to Enter the US '
- Justice authorizes MST to close BA-099 in pro-Lula protest
- Caterpillar raises earnings forecast to 2018 after quarter-over-expected result
- North Korea Highlights Trump Awards After Historic Meeting
- Car breaks into store during accident in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (SP)
- Recife - PE has 95 km of traffic at the moment.
- More than half of children are vaccinated against measles and polio
- Digital equipment helps uncover blemishes that can become skin cancer
- Santo André records traffic with 5 km of congestion at 10:54.