STF denies PT's request to release Lula's candidacy again
Celso de Mello's determination was released hours after PT announced Fernando Haddad's execution at the head of the plate
Rosinei Coutinho / 21.02.2017 / STFThe Supreme Court (STF) minister Celso de Mello decided on Tuesday (11) to deny the Workers Party's request to postpone the replacement of former President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva at the head of the plate.The minister also rejected suspending the decision of the TSE (Superior Electoral Court), which denied the registration of the former president on the 1st day.Celso de Mello's determination was announced hours after the PT announced Fernando Haddad's execution on the head of the presidential race.The deadline for the replacement of Lula by Haddad was this Tuesday.This afternoon, the party officially informed the TSE of the exchange.Over the past few days, the former president's defense has filed a series of requests to make Lula's candidacy for Planalto Palace viable, but has accumulated defeats at both the TSE and the Supreme.The PT was trying to gain more time in the Supreme and postpone the change in the head until September 17, dea...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Grêmio training has Cortez embezzlement and Kannemann returns
- Spain: Manga Salon in Barcelona bets on programming to circumvent crisis
- Rio de Janeiro records traffic with 34 km of congestion at 4h0.
- Americans arrested in North Korea have been released, Trump confirms
- Brasilia records traffic with 14 km of congestion at 4:55 pm.
- Employment grows in factories
- Protest, affected lines and lawsuit: see how Itaparica Terminal looks one month after interdiction
- CVC hits buyout of Esferatur for $ 245.1 million in cash and stock
- How long will the PT defend the Venezuelan government?
- Goiás will have one of the largest cancer treatment hospitals in Brazil
- Police arrest councilman accused of leading militia in RJ
- No survivors in Russian plane crash crashed in Egypt
- Doria quotes alignment between State and City Hall in farewell video
- Two youths are arrested for drugs on BR-381
- Strike in Argentina causes airlines to cancel flights to the country
- Am I required to accept an inheritance that only has debts?
- Dilma arrives at the headquarters of the Metalworkers Union in support of Lula
- Gerdau targets 2-digit margin in North America
- Eight cases of suspected measles are investigated by the state health department
- Robbers rob supermarket and send customers to the floor