Dollar inflows outnumber US $ 9,854 billion in year through October 23
The foreign exchange flow is positive at US $ 9.854 billion in the year through October 23, according to data released on Wednesday, 28, by the Central Bank.In the same period ...
The foreign exchange flow is positive at US $ 9.854 billion in the year through October 23, according to data released on Wednesday, 28, by the Central Bank.In the same period of 2014, the foreign exchange flow was positive at US $ 2,321 billion.In 2015, to date, there have been net outflows of US $ 7.188 billion from the financial area, which includes foreign direct and portfolio investments, profit remittances and interest payments, among other operations.In this segment there were inflows of US $ 427.389 billion and shipments of US $ 434.577 billion in the period.In foreign trade, the balance was positive at US $ 17.043 billion in the period in question, with imports of US $ 130.580 billion and exports of US $ 147.580 billion.Exports include US $ 28.902 billion in Advance Exchange Contract (ACC), US $ 35.101 billion in Advance Payment (PA) and US $ 83.620 billion in other operations.OctoberAfter a negative result of US $ 111 million in September, the foreign exchange fl...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Board of Education wants more flexible curriculum for Engineering courses
- Agung volcano erupts on the Indonesian island of Bali
- Belo Horizonte - MG has 98 km of traffic at the moment.
- Young man leaves Piauí to work as a nanny in DF
- Guarulhos records traffic with 21 km of congestion at 19:54.
- In meeting with fans, Flamengo beats Emelec and advances in Libertadores
- Woman over with autoimmune disease can't get medicine in SUS
- Security Secretariat reports increase in cases of violence against women
- Man arrested in the act passing prank calls to the police
- Civil Police warn of indiscriminate increase in fuel prices in RS
- Rio de Janeiro records 500 disappearances per month
- Man dies when attacked by white shark in Massachusetts
- Nurse accused of doping babies is transferred to psychiatric institute
- Atletico-MG seeks Brazil Cup seat in Chapecó to keep goals intact
- Ibama fines Anglo American at R $ 72.6 million for leaks in Minas-Rio pipeline
- Consumers will pay $ 1.937 billion more light to cover subsidies
- Papas da Lingua shows 25 years of history
- 'Battle of Confectioners Brazil' debuts this Wednesday on Record TV
- Operation targets police and lawyers of Goiás that integrate gang specialized in extortion
- Cora Coralina Cultural Village Announces July Program