Power failure interrupts train flow on CPTM 9-Emerald Line
Pane started at 10:35 am between Vila Olímpia and Cidade Universitária stations.Free buses provided to users
Technical failure makes users get off track at Pinheiros stationTwitter playbackA technical failure in the CPTM 9-Emerald Line power system interrupted the flow of the line around 10:35 am Thursday (13).According to CPTM's press office, the fault occurred between Vila Olímpia and Cidade Universitária stations.Through social networks, passengers reported getting down the road.The recorded images show loose wires and a power cord hanging from the rail near Pinheiros Station.Between Morumbi and Villa-Lobos Jaguaré stations, the Paese operation was launched, in which passengers can use free buses for transportation.The time interval is longer between Cidade Jardim and Cidade Cidade Universitária stations.According t...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Construction company does not deliver apartment and annoys buyers inside SP
- Lack of fuel at stations causes long queues
- Residents complain about security after Venezuelans arrive
- #Grew: See how people react to a couple's jealous scene
- CPTM train derails in station yard in eastern SP
- Continue, ex law! Diego Souza is São Paulo's weapon against Cruzeiro
- Ceasa records 40% drop in stocks in Uberlândia
- Check out the millionaire salaries of the president of Itaú, Vale and Bradesco
- Brazilian Political Amnesty Memorial Delays 2 Years in Delivery
- In SP, stores are destroyed during a riot in Cracolândia
- Belo Horizonte - MG has 46 km of traffic at the moment.
- Florianópolis records traffic with 6 km of congestion at 6:54.
- Car catches fire inside parking lot building in Goiânia
- Condo shooting in California leaves 10 people injured
- Campinas records traffic with 5 km of congestion at 4:54 am.
- TRF4 judge criticizes Moro and calls for investigation against judge
- Ministry of Health tries to identify origin of toxoplasmosis outbreak
- Operation Arapuca arrests six civil police officers and two lawyers in Goiânia
- Porto Alegre records traffic with 18 km of congestion at 12:54 pm.
- "No child has ever dived this way," says rescue instructor