Vila Velha merchants have a year to end plastic straws.Understand!
The measure aims to contribute to the preservation of the environment by reducing
Victory SheetVictory SheetBars, restaurants and street vendors will have a year to adapt to the new law prohibiting the use of plastic straws in Vila Velha.The goal is to protect the environment and marine animals that eat the material and end up dying.In the municipality, the mayor passed a law that prohibits the use of straws in bars, restaurants and in commerce.>> “Refuse the straw”: Campaign to abolish use wins social networks and reaches governments and companiesThe bill was approved by the city council and sanctioned by Mayor Max Filho.The straws should be replaced with biodegradable.The process of natural decomposition of plastic material can take up to 400 years, according to environmentalist Petrus Lopes.Petrus carries out actions to clean natural areas, and said such measures contribute to the maintenance of the environment.But for the positive impacts to be noticed soon, the population must also change some habits.Look:The law should only ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- After homeless people are removed, food trucks are installed on the Otávio Rocha viaduct
- Focus Report Projection for 2017 IPCA follows 5.00%
- Off-duty police respond to assault and shoot criminal in Sierra
- Recife records traffic with 27 km of congestion at 19:54.
- Bandits kill man during Rio de Janeiro trawl attempt
- Praça Seca communities register intense shooting this Tuesday (3)
- Wall Street closes high on technology boost
- Financial transactions via apps increased 70%
- Eletrobras calls assembly for 07/30; can vote dissolution of distributors
- Why didn't Brazil divide like the former Spanish colonies in the Americas?
- Mega operation against drug trafficking covers three communities in Rio
- Curitiba records traffic with 45 km of congestion at 19:54.
- Truck driver dies in accident in Contorno Norte
- Fear signs agreements with the president of Suriname
- Relatives ask for blood donations to Passion Courts
- Cemig prices additional US $ 500m issue with reopening of eurobonds
- Ciro-Haddad's Chances for Michel Temer's Succession
- Recife records traffic with 97 km of congestion at 8:55 am.
- Father kidnaps children and police get them back after seven months
- Seminar debating fake news in elections begins this Wednesday (20)