Operation targets suspected companies to evade and generate $ 100 million breach
According to the São Paulo Treasury Department, the Route Deviation operation targets 113 companies located in 59 municipalities in the state of São Paulo.
Inspectors start operation Route Diversion in São Bernardo do Campo, SPReproduction Department of FinanceAn operation, launched on Friday morning (14) by tax agents, targets 113 companies from 59 municipalities in São Paulo.They are suspected of evasion in export operations.According to the Department of Finance of the State of São Paulo , the damage to the public coffers by non-payment of tax can reach $ 100 million.Between 2014 and 2017, the companies would have handled R $ 470 million in export operations.According to the agency, the Fisco Paulista did not identify the registration and effective proof of shipment of these goods abroad.The suspicion is that these goods, including food, shoes, machinery and metal products, would have been physically delivered within São Paulo or even to other states within the country.The Route Deviation operation includes 226 tax agents from 16 regional tax offices.On Friday morning, the action focuses on visits to selected establish...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Government cuts will affect over 198,000 students and researchers
- Ibovespa closes high and exceeds 80 thousand points
- Republic of university students is robbed in Araraquara (SP)
- Young has been missing for almost two years and case is still a mystery
- See what opens and closes on this Thursday's holiday (31) in Sao Paulo
- Student murder suspects on Governor's Island arrested
- Nursing students announce tuberculosis fight day in Santos (SP)
- Dealer hides crack in underwear in Vila Velha (ES)
- How rich are the super rich in the US (and why is it so hard to measure their wealth)?
- Brasília records traffic with 18 km of congestion at 5:55 pm.
- There are thousands of university diplomas forgotten
- Malala returns to UK after first visit to Pakistan
- Bandits break into condominium and steal home
- Eletrobras distributors are "unfeasible", says Aneel, who defends privatization
- Shooting between police and criminals ends with two dead in Rio
- Woman performing cosmetic procedures at home is investigated
- Graxaim-do-mato enters the Gramadozoo Wildlife Walk
- Gang uses explosives to attack bank in Taquari Valley
- Men take hostage, steal car and are arrested in Nova Iguaçu (RJ)
- Watch this Monday's Senate Candidate Advertisements at 8:30 pm (13)