Operation targets suspected companies to evade and generate $ 100 million breach
According to the São Paulo Treasury Department, the Route Deviation operation targets 113 companies located in 59 municipalities in the state of São Paulo.
Inspectors start operation Route Diversion in São Bernardo do Campo, SPReproduction Department of FinanceAn operation, launched on Friday morning (14) by tax agents, targets 113 companies from 59 municipalities in São Paulo.They are suspected of evasion in export operations.According to the Department of Finance of the State of São Paulo , the damage to the public coffers by non-payment of tax can reach $ 100 million.Between 2014 and 2017, the companies would have handled R $ 470 million in export operations.According to the agency, the Fisco Paulista did not identify the registration and effective proof of shipment of these goods abroad.The suspicion is that these goods, including food, shoes, machinery and metal products, would have been physically delivered within São Paulo or even to other states within the country.The Route Deviation operation includes 226 tax agents from 16 regional tax offices.On Friday morning, the action focuses on visits to selected establish...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Niterói City Hall suspends classes on Monday (28)
- Sean Goldman arrives with his father at the RJ airport
- Lamps cannot be thrown in ordinary trash; check out
- Eletrobras employees counselors counter campaign
- Brazil and Panama make ungrateful list: first-half defeated
- Rhinoceros species that only have two more animals can be saved from extinction by IVF
- China launches "emergency" campaign to boost soy production
- Marielle Case: Police Set for May Crime Reenactment
- São Paulo bet invoices R $ 35 million at Mega-Sena
- Body of second youth killed by mistake by PM is buried in Rio
- Petrobras announces $ 1.4 billion early redemption price on bonds due 2020
- Ends this Monday (9) Prouni registration deadline
- I have been unemployed since April 2009. Should I file income tax?
- Justice guarantees right of access to pets after separation
- Bacon and other processed meats can cause cancer, experts say
- We found in Minas make a trip with the drovers; learn about the craft
- Opposition candidate admits defeat in Turkish election
- Special wheelchair is stolen inside hospital in Brasilia (DF)
- CPTM 7-Ruby Line Stations Have Interrupted Circulation
- Learn the causes of female pattern baldness and see how to treat